1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dfc27839aed9a5613b2cf40b6bcebdd8.jpg

Just got mine today, I'll be taking pics over the weekend.

(Sorry, posting this in a few threads. I’ve been off the grid a bit and lost track of the Marvel threads):

I’ve been stock piling my AoU collection and waiting to unbox when I got closer to having the complete team, but now I’m only waiting on Vision and Quicksilver so it’s time to get these guys some air. I’ve had MK 43, WM MK II & Cap for a while on display, but I’m digging into SW, Thor, Hawkeye, Widow, Hulk and Maria Hill this weekend. Everyone’s pics have been great and tiding me over, but I’m pumped to spend the weekend seeing for myself.

I skimmed the last 20ish pages and didn’t see anything big, but are there any common issues/QC things that I should watch out for? Only thing I came across was loose wrist pegs that didn't sound too unusual for female figs

I've finally found the pose and hairstyle that I want her in. My wife just told me I lost my man card. Lol.

You're not supposed to let them see that part! :lol

I hear ya.. Like me asking to borrow a hair brush off my kind of step granddaughter from her Barbie collection. I'll never let that down with her parents..

Great pics Ms. Spangles as always! :clap

Beautiful but have to say again, got to give props to these collectors that will take these $200 plus figures outdoors in the snow, in the woods, etc :panic:

:exactly: Me too! :lol I'd be terrified of dropping them, losing bits etc

This figure looks so great, wish mine would hurry up and arrive! :impatient: :gah:

Great pics Ms. Spangles as always! :clap

:exactly: Me too! :lol I'd be terrified of dropping them, losing bits etc

This figure looks so great, wish mine would hurry up and arrive! :impatient: :gah:

Then yin and the yang of OCD when it comes to collecting expensive 1/6 figures. :lol

Wanting to mod them as much as possible and take the best pictures possible so that way your expensive collectible looks utterly "perfect", or being too afraid to even breathe on them for fear of ruining your expensive collectible.

(Sorry, posting this in a few threads. I’ve been off the grid a bit and lost track of the Marvel threads):

I’ve been stock piling my AoU collection and waiting to unbox when I got closer to having the complete team, but now I’m only waiting on Vision and Quicksilver so it’s time to get these guys some air. I’ve had MK 43, WM MK II & Cap for a while on display, but I’m digging into SW, Thor, Hawkeye, Widow, Hulk and Maria Hill this weekend. Everyone’s pics have been great and tiding me over, but I’m pumped to spend the weekend seeing for myself.

I skimmed the last 20ish pages and didn’t see anything big, but are there any common issues/QC things that I should watch out for? Only thing I came across was loose wrist pegs that didn't sound too unusual for female figs

You're not supposed to let them see that part! :lol

thanks for the reputation comment brother! sounds like xmas at your place opening all these up :clap

Back