Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Nice pix! Is that the OG cape?

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

What kind of magnet are you planning to use? Where are they available?

Craft magnets, really small but sadly far too powerful. Amazon. They keep clamping the cape soon as there is any movement. Though I did put the wires back into the cape. Cut one in half to clamp it down over the shoulders.

36c626bb8b7c4708c968812c612d455d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craft magnets, really small but sadly far too powerful. Amazon. They keep clamping the cape soon as there is any movement. Though I did put the wires back into the cape. Cut one in half to clamp it down over the shoulders.

Thanks.

Ebay. Waited long enough and got him for $170 shipped.

Agent batman your stands are on backwards fyi.

Did anyone on this thread buy their set from Collectibles Direct UK?

The release was initially March, then May and now I've paid off the LayAway scheme, I received an e-mail saying I'll be notified when it is in stock.

The release was initially March, then May and now I've paid off the LayAway scheme, I received an e-mail saying I'll be notified when it is in stock.

Got my set coming from them also, never had a problem in the past so it should be all good.

Got mine ordered here too. Never had a problem either.. You could ask Lee the owner on his tread in the dealers section. If your that concerned..

IMG_20160606_211243.jpgIMG_20160606_211226.jpgIMG_20160606_211322.jpgIMG_20160606_211337.jpgIMG_20160606_211356.jpg

Wow that's awesome. Great looking figure. I'm jealous :lol

Back