Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Has anyone tried making their own cape for this figure by tracing the original?

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Has anyone tried making their own cape for this figure by tracing the original?

Image doing it with silk then sprayed with a light rubber? Try and replicate the real thing so it is thinner and softer for 1/6.

I haven't moved the PERS in my DX09 in 2 years and I feel a lot of resistance. Might snap if I push it!

Should I spray it with WD40 before trying to move the joystick? Has anyone tried this?

I wouldn't **** with it. If the eyes are straight and in a neutral position, I'd leave it alone.

Love this figure. Waiting on the magnets to pull off some of the iconic poses.

IMGL0927_-small.jpgIMGL0924_-small.jpgIMGL0931_-small.jpg

Wow excellent pics!!

this figure is simply awesome.Can't wait to get mine.

Now that I have him in-hand for a week.....He looks great but....

The only thing that bugs me(or concerns me) a bit; Parts of the head/cowl and arm guards
are more of a harder, even brittle plastic. One wrong move or drop on those parts and
I can see them breaking off. For sure the ears, pointed parts of the cowl and arm guards.
Whereas the DX09(I still have both) is softer and more pliable
with less chance of breaking.

Anyone else notice this?

Can't believe I still haven't bought this figure. Before it was released I was so hyped for it, but now that it's out I've lost interest. I guess because I already have the DX09 it's hard to bring myself to buy this guy. I know the differences between the suits and I thought that would be enough to get me to buy it. I absolutely love Keaton/Burton Batman, but still, I haven't bought this. I wish HT hadn't done an all rubber suit again. I think that would have been enough to get me to buy it. For those of you that have both, is the Returns Batman really worth getting if you have the DX09?

Just bought this set using the promo code geekday16. Surprised that this set is still available.

Can't believe I still haven't bought this figure. Before it was released I was so hyped for it, but now that it's out I've lost interest. I guess because I already have the DX09 it's hard to bring myself to buy this guy. I know the differences between the suits and I thought that would be enough to get me to buy it. I absolutely love Keaton/Burton Batman, but still, I haven't bought this. I wish HT hadn't done an all rubber suit again. I think that would have been enough to get me to buy it. For those of you that have both, is the Returns Batman really worth getting if you have the DX09?

If you love Keaton batman, there's no question, it's shelf presence is amazing. Lack of leg articulation is its only problem but who needs it. He looks great just standing there brooding.
Get him while you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged a Batman with the torn cowl and Bruce Wayne head for $200 shipped.

Now that I have him in-hand for a week.....He looks great but....

The only thing that bugs me(or concerns me) a bit; Parts of the head/cowl and arm guards
are more of a harder, even brittle plastic. One wrong move or drop on those parts and
I can see them breaking off. For sure the ears, pointed parts of the cowl and arm guards.
Whereas the DX09(I still have both) is softer and more pliable
with less chance of breaking.

Anyone else notice this?
Yeah I worry about that too with the gauntlet spikes in particular. It feels like if the figure took a topple wrong that they probably could just snap off. The other Batman figures I have (DX12 and West Batman) are made of a more pliable material that isn't as easy to break.

60f8cc7f99860d6222640e4b94b7c03f.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Who is making solid custom capes for this guy?

Back