Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I guess my ocd got the best of me and decided i'm double dipping on this one. Keaton has always been my favorite so very happy to have 2 89's and 2 returns. I'm stoked waited forever for this release. I'll be very happy one with a custom glider thanks to doggiedoc for making these and other regular stock.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I guess my ocd got the best of me and decided i'm double dipping on this one...
I'll be very happy one with a custom glider thanks to doggiedoc for making these and other regular stock.
Yeah. I'm struggling with the idea of having a stock one, as well as one for the glider. The struggle is real!

Sent from the bat cave

Yeah. I'm struggling with the idea of having a stock one, as well as one for the glider. The struggle is real!

Sent from the bat cave

I Hear ya may end up hitting Tony up for custom cape's finally also. I just saw extra's cheap cowl n body's and decided buy extra now. I like the broken cowl look but can live without only bought the single version's. I just wanted extra's just in case u never know for my 89 ride. Anyway glad to join the Batty club lol.:lol Also cant wait for batman ANIMATED JET to display above the 89 ride hopefully safely.

Last edited:

I was thinking more along the lines of...

damn this figure is so sleek...perfect batman.

I just use car leather wipes or leather protectant for rubber pieces, I treat anything hot toys rubber that way.

Thanks Ropen, bought a pack of Armor All protectant wipes yesterday and he looks great again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shows how stupid the criminals are. Lol that scene shows at least two huge bat signals attatched to Wayne manor that light up when the bat signal is used by the police. Lol

If anyone is interested in the Tony Mei version 1.0 Returns cape, please PM me. This version, which is no longer available has the film accurate folded in front edges and has an accurate real leather look. The current and final version that Mei is selling doesn't have that real leather look and feel. It's brand new/unused.

Batman: I would love to sit in my new shiny Batmobile, but my bat suit is too stiff and I can't bend my legs to sit in my own car. I hope in a few years my rubber Batsuit doesn't deteriorate and I am just left with my tuxedo to wear.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,010 KB · Views: 369

I definitely would like something to wipe off the lint that sticks to the rubber like a magnet.

When it start gets getting bad with too much lint residue on mine, I use canned air. Cleans it right up

When it start gets getting bad with too much lint residue on mine, I use canned air. Cleans it right up

Will have to try that. Thanks.

Has anyone else noticed that the right leg is longer than the left on the Batman figure? I had to send one back because of a tear in the suit and now this.

Shows how stupid the criminals are. Lol that scene shows at least two huge bat signals attatched to Wayne manor that light up when the bat signal is used by the police. Lol

Bruce Wayne lives out in the middle of nowhere in a secluded mansion with no neighbors.

Has anyone else noticed that the right leg is longer than the left on the Batman figure? I had to send one back because of a tear in the suit and now this.

I think mine is like that and I had to get a new left boot cause it wouldn't snap in and would easily come off. I hope long term that rubber suit doesn't tear up everywhere and deteriorate in a few years.

Back