Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

PBR1992_zpsvtypicsy.jpg

Never realised how much the suit seems off - especially the spacing around the groin. The chest and stomach stick out too.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The chest and stomach stick out too.

Batman.jpg

That photo on the right in that comparison is heavily superimposed and air brushed anyway. That's not even the head/face/cowl he has in that scene. It was edited from this.

returns.jpg

In all reality, my dx09 falls way more Than my returns batman which is like zero...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

image.jpg

That is just an accurate representation of the famous Jack Nicholson ego :)

Nice! When you get that Tweeterhead Catwoman on Wednesday, please post pics of Bats with her!

Sent from the bat cave

Thanks. I plan on it! Although I think they're just getting their stock in on Weds. Hopefully I'll have her by the end of next week.

Joker has a big noggin.

Yeah, I think it's my camera angle that exaggerates it. In person it's not that pronounced.

That is just an accurate representation of the famous Jack Nicholson ego :)

:lol

jack-nicholson-08.jpg

If anyone is interested in a Tony Mei 1.0 Returns cape, let me know. I recently received my order, but it ended up being the final version (same material as the final 89' cape). It doesn't have the movie accurat folded in front edges and that real leather look. So I was able to get one of the last two 1.0 version Returns capes he had. It's brand new/unused. I'm selling it for the same price I paid for it ($72), but with free shipping. They now go for more, but the quality isn't as good as version 1.0. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thanks,
Travis

20160320_154602.jpeg
finally got this guy. missed out on the 89 and jumped on this one. took awhile but i got the cape to look decent than it initially was

Got mine Yesterday! The stock cape is so painful to get it right...

image.jpg

Quick Solution! :lol

image.jpg

If anyone is interested in the Tony Mei version 1.0 Returns cape, please PM me. This version, which is no longer available has the film accurate folded in front edges and has an accurate real leather look. The current and final version that Mei is selling doesn't have that real leather look and feel. It's brand new/unused.

Mini magnets is an even better solution, get a pack of 10 from Amazon for a couple of quid.

That is definitely true. You can get the small magnets from Michaels for about $4 (6 pack). You probably can find at other hobby stores as well. The Mei cape is just good for people who aren't great at futzing.

Mini magnets is an even better solution, get a pack of 10 from Amazon for a couple of quid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is definitely true. You can get the small magnets from Michaels for about $4 (6 pack). You probably can find at other hobby stores as well. The Mei cape is just good for people who aren't great at futzing.

Thanks for the advice!:hi5:

This just a temporary solution, i will check for those mini mags!

Btw, I have the tony mei cape on my 89. I'm very happy with it but i'm sticking with stock cape this time around.

Welp, guess all I need is another Bruce Wayne headsculpt to complete the broken cowl look... I just got the gauntlets, boots and belt... bought an extra Returns body a few weeks back.

F me, I've become a completionist.

Anyone know what is the best way to gently clean the rubber suit? I feel like mine is a little dull in the armor area due to handling.

I just use car leather wipes or leather protectant for rubber pieces, I treat anything hot toys rubber that way.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I definitely would like something to wipe off the lint that sticks to the rubber like a magnet.

Back