Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Got my last foe. Payment processed early. My bags and Bruce will ship tomorrow.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I was originally under the impression Bats was to arrive Friday. Checked the shipping info and to my surprise he is scheduled to be here TODAY:yess:

Letting go of my Returns Tony Mei cape if anyone needs one. In hand and ready to go. $65 shipped in the states. :wave

Have you or anyone else seen Tony's newest cape (posted on FB today) for this Returns Bats? It looks great per usual but I feel like the texture is less movie accurate and resembles the 89 Tony Battle Cape that ClipperKing used in his review recently

Have you or anyone else seen Tony's newest cape (posted on FB today) for this Returns Bats? It looks great per usual but I feel like the texture is less movie accurate and resembles the 89 Tony Battle Cape that ClipperKing used in his review recently

The one above is the newest cape. You'll never able to get a fabric close the actual movie, the cape from the movie is sculpted texture and latex over. I offer two version fabric capes, both are custom made fabric that is why the price are also higher. Since they are custom made, the quantity is very limited. No need to buy it, the stock cape is just as great. I have seen some people pose the stock cape very well : ) it's all about spending the time posing it. Enjoy the figure : )

The one above is the newest cape. You'll never able to get a fabric close the actual movie, the cape from the movie is sculpted texture and latex over. I offer two version fabric capes, both are custom made fabric that is why the price are also higher. Since they are custom made, the quantity is very limited. No need to buy it, the stock cape is just as great. I have seen some people pose the stock cape very well : ) it's all about spending the time posing it. Enjoy the figure : )

Gotcha.. I like that you have both versions available

Bats arrived today... and I decided to break him in with my custom glider:).

Looks GREAT, Doc....Outstanding work...He actually looks like a giant bat...

Thank you:). Will be putting these up for sale soon if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out in the customs section!

FAWKING NICE!!!

Awesome work. Can't get a hold of a leather material or "pleather" to recover the glider in?

If you watch the film closely you'll see that the glider material itself is actually very thin, nylon like material. The movie wants to imply that the glider is the same material as his cape but it simply is not. In a common picture of the glider online you can clearly see his cape is simply hanging over the glider and down his back. So I went with a spandex material... It isn't nearly as "rough" looking as it appears in a few of my pictures, though. All in all I think it gives a great appearance and is quite movie accurate:)

Best Bat related custom work ever, Doggie!

I really like the silhouette it creates. Awesome work.

Back