Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

A well futzed museum pose figure looks great, not to be frowned upon.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

It's a pity because there's no reason this or the DX09 needed to be a onesie rubber outfit. Surely could have had separate arms at least to better facilitate him holding up his cape for the giant bat-wings effect.

Yup. No idea why they insist on using a one piece suit for most of their Batman figures. Hot Toys made the DX 12, Armory TDK, QS 1:4 Batman and Original Trilogy Stormtroopers with a fabric suit with segmented armor and plating attached over it. No reason they couldn't have achieved the same here.

If they had made a fabric undershot with segmented armor leggings, chest piece and arms, we could have gotten a great looking Batman that could pose well. Not to mention it would be accurate to the film's suit.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Jaysus that Bon Jovi hair. Good for additional cushioning inside the cowl I suppose.

Yup. No idea why they insist on using a one piece suit for most of their Batman figures. Hot Toys made the DX 12, Armory TDK, QS 1:4 Batman and Original Trilogy Stormtroopers with a fabric suit with segmented armor and plating attached over it. No reason they couldn't have achieved the same here.

If they had made a fabric undershot with segmented armor leggings, chest piece and arms, we could have gotten a great looking Batman that could pose well. Not to mention it would be accurate to the film's suit.

View attachment 233043
View attachment 233044
View attachment 233053
View attachment 233055

I been trying to find ref photos of the armor of how its cut and what not may get an extra body and cut teh armor away and glue it to an black under suit(if i can find one)... It can't be that hard just cutting and gluing.

estimated arrive time for this great action figure in my country (Turkey) -> Likely in February (source : one of the figure seller company here)

:lol

"Look at my new Jordans!"

Clown- "Hmm..very nice."

I had no idea he was so flexible in that suit. Could he do that in the 89 suit also?

Yeah. Maybe not as high since the Returns suit was more flexible (that's quite a high kick in that picture), but still pretty good.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I been trying to find ref photos of the armor of how its cut and what not may get an extra body and cut teh armor away and glue it to an black under suit(if i can find one)... It can't be that hard just cutting and gluing.

This is where you would want to cut. You could always buy a Hot Toys under suit from one of their many Stormtroopers variants. That's the nice thing about them pumping the variants out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is where you would want to cut. You could always buy a Hot Toys under suit from one of their many Stormtroopers variants. That's the nice thing about them pumping the variants out.

View attachment 233079

View attachment 233080

I looked at some of the storm troppers but has some weird ass texture going on. You have an link the the plain black one...

Had to watch it again.been a few years since:)
9f0005af9d45fb3a095b437a5e41ffba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Had to watch it again.been a few years since:)
9f0005af9d45fb3a095b437a5e41ffba.jpg

Nice setup, this movie will never get old.... I do feel bad for ppl who sold thier 89 for this to set inside thier Batmobile....

This return one even fit in the bat mobile?!?!?

I think the cowl might get in the way of closing the canopy. Ears look a little longer.

I am more worry the legs can't bent 90 degree.

Always loved that particular shot from the film, really stunning.
Yeah I love Tim Burton vision.

Yeah I love Tim Burton vision.

I do as well which makes me think, why can't we have more of it? Everything these days is about rehashing the past anyway.

Back