Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I'm happy I just got the single Batman and not the deluxe set.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The eyes and general sculpt of the Batman portion remind me a lot of Kilmer

I will wait till it goes into a bargain bin. Just like Arkham Bats, this figure lacks that final Hottoy magic touch. It seems they don't put enough efforts into less popular licenses and it shows.

I paid full retail for The Crow figure which they halfassed on, never again.

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Oh my goodness first is the flux of marvel figs, now it's that this figure sucks, no wonder hot toys plays it safe with iron man.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Bring on the 1/6 Batskiboat!!

Probably not! I passed because I don't think the Keaton HS worked.

If only they have accessories that can recreate the "A kiss underneath the mistletoe can be deadly..." scene with a future Catwoman release...Alas!

I have the original studio scale batskiboat.It's 1/8 scale

I personally cannot wait for this to come in.

One more Flex payment!

Got the twofer, and considering everything we've been seeing, I'm happy.

So stoked!

w8ejl.jpg

w8ekw.jpg

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think it looks good. I hope the cape isn't like all the other capes. Looks pretty puffy in a lot of pictures

I think it looks good. I hope the cape isn't like all the other capes. Looks pretty puffy in a lot of pictures

It's hot toys Batman capes they can never get them right even though maybe the water trick might do it justice...

DX09, this ain't'.

Reminds me of when HT OBI WAN was released and people were saying "SS OBI this ain"t"!! I can't believe how much people are ******** on the Batman figure (Wayne sure), but this is a fantastic looking figure. But at the same time it is PHASE ONE of a release!

Ah, so we're in the "everybody hates it" stage. Good. Good. Everything is going according to schedule.

I think the Batman figure looks good. My only gripe is the way the suit indents/folds with any articulation. I wasn't planning on too many action poses with this so while it sucks, it's not too much of an issue for me.

The BW still stinks. I agree with others that the full figure is pointless. They should have just released the head sculpt with the damaged cowl with the Batman figure.

I actually think Batman is good, don't' know if I'll buy it but it's the Batman of my childhood and I don't see big issues with this figure. Not interested to Bruce Wayne anyway..

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

After looking at available pictures, I'm happy with the way Batman turned out. BW sculpt sucks, but had only Bats on preorder anyway. This was my most wanted Batman figure, so I'm happy it's finally out. I always find it interesting others reaction to new releases and first impressions. I've lurked for awhile, but decided to join in the fun.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So, ok, my final flex hasn't charged yet. Anyone know when this thing ships out to the US?

I always find it interesting others reaction to new releases and first impressions. I've lurked for awhile, but decided to join in the fun.

Between this and the BvS figure threads getting so heated I found it time for me to stop spectating and join in on the fun as well, ha ha. Like minds and all!

Back