Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Damn bloggers are messing with us lol

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Come on!! I need sleepy time NOW.

It's been almost an hour since the box was posted, I'd assume we're another hour or two away from seeing the rest

fa9e666863f31efe0604693ccf567c4b.jpg

LOL.

From facebook
073a07f7c4f63c4331283ebacfb145ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ehhhh. Disappointing. It's the mouth pieces from the proto....not sure the Wayne sculpt is any kind of improvement at all.....

Looks like dent in the chest area as well. After such a long wait, there better not be alot of QC issues.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't own DX09 so im cool with the mouth pieces. It's a bad angle but I like what I see! No talking about Bruce as im a single pack man!

cfebd4b7347c2a3287ca4b7f20554410.jpg

The Stuff of dreams!!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Actually I am about trying to get the figure in hand as soon as possible, rather then "just being right". If it meant I would be wrong and get the figure earlier I would happily take that. As much as you so called collectors like to quote everyone one of my posts, this forum is not about me, but The Hot Toys batman Returns Keaton figure and posting someones eBay account with a possible release date just isn't evidence of anything.

I can show a whole bunch of other sellers on eBay with pre-order for March 2016, and even that could change.

Yeah the mayor once again shows us he's always right[emoji23][emoji39] my batman returns is on the way and it's March-duh. ******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whaaaatttt???!!!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Yep the pics are rolling in on Plastic Enemies.

IMG_7049 2.JPGIMG_7050 2.JPGIMG_7051 2.JPG

Got this from one sixth group! Not too bad of a head sculpt compare to prototype

Back