Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Yep this figure seems like a good deal considering what most of us spent on the HT's DX 89 version. Too bad about the Bruce Wayne figure, although the torn cowl is a really neat accessory and one of my favorite scenes from Batman Returns.

I see Robert DeNiro here.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430865220.233655.jpg

And Bruce Willis here.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430865239.688811.jpg

I'm in for the two pack. Seems like a pretty good deal for both and I want the torn cowl and Keaton sculpt. Almost tempted to get two Batman figures and a second Keaton sculpt so I can display Batman, Batman with the torn cowl, and Bruce.

Love this pic...

11188465_869857933087191_587090170067171588_n.jpg

2 pack seems like a pretty good deal, all things considered. I might get this later on down the road...

If the eyebrows were a bit different...

I think we have a hint about Headsculpt... Hong liking this comment.

2gv66j5.png

The head with the torn cowl should have a scratch on the face, therefore ONLY the HS should've been included with the Batman figure.

But no, let's make everyone but a silly kitbashed Keaton figure that looks nothing like Keaton. Even the worst Bale HS looks better than this.

Video with all promotional images:

I think we have a hint about Headsculpt... Hong liking this comment.

2gv66j5.png

Oh please make it so! My whole reason for wanting the "returns" version was in hopes HT would do a torn cowl option. With the face as is I'm passing on everything. I'll be waiting to see final product in hand pics before I add this to my collection.

The head with the torn cowl should have a scratch on the face, therefore ONLY the HS should've been included with the Batman figure.

But no, let's make everyone but a silly kitbashed Keaton figure that looks nothing like Keaton. Even the worst Bale HS looks better than this.

Yeah, you have a good point dude.

Yeah, nice set, but the Keaton solo face needs a LOT of work. I wasn't nor am I a huge fan of this suit, but I may get the Keaton HS by itself IF it is markedly improved. Congrats to those waiting on this. ...now where is the Ripley announcement(s)?????????????....

I guess $345 isn't that bad for the set, but I'd much rather have HT sack the tux and slash $40 or so off the price. For me, it's just going to stay in the box.

Wow, we're closing in on 50 pages. Impressive. :clap

$175 per figure isn't bad to earn my cash. I think it looks great so easy PO

There any time to fix up the issues?

Back