Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Not my favourite pose but I can understand why....(for displaying the details)

All these people bashing the HS and watch it will come out revised and better and people will complain since it'll be on WL. Prices will be much higher.

I agree we have nothing to worry about....

Hot-Toys-Sleepy-Hollow-Ichabod-Crane-007.jpg

If I were interested in this figure, I'd be very worried about the ability to pose it...
It looks like the pose from the Secret Base pics is about as dynamic as it gets.

And that's why I'm not buying this one, a batman figure that had good articulation is hard to find

Welp, now we know it wasn't just the photography that made that sculpt look awful. That's the same abomination that as shown in the prototype photos; I don't know what special magic headsculpt the sculptor posted on his blog, but that clearly ain't the one they're selling us.

Sorry if someone has said something similar, but the JC Hong FB photo is not the same Keaton sculpt as the one in the promo shots. The promo shots one is the same as the one in the store... which I suspect could be the current final one (thats not saying we wont get a better one nearer to release date BUT the cheap price point doesn'T give us much hope)...

Is there a 1/4 scale Michael Keaton Batman still in the works?

If I were interested in this figure, I'd be very worried about the ability to pose it...
It looks like the pose from the Secret Base pics is about as dynamic as it gets.

How much movement do you think Keaton had in the suit? Probably about as much as this figure does.

If I can't pose my Batman like this, I might be cancelling my order
7b9ef3dde3e7103f9f28f3c2e44c5147.jpg

Sorry, don't see it either.

Headsculpt is dead-on to Keaton. It's the sculpt of hair thats off.

Sometimes it amazes me just how opposite another person's opinion can be with my own. I think the hair is the only thing that looks good about that sculpt.

Sometimes it amazes me just how opposite another person's opinion can be with my own. I think the hair is the only thing that looks good about that sculpt.

It's very subjective. It really is amazing how different people see things. Part has to do with how we actually see(the science behind our 3d vision. Our brain combines two 2d images to make a 3d picture in our head, like a computer, and we all have unique software as it were) and experience.

Happy for everyone that has been waiting SO long for Returns Batman.

Sorry for everyone that wanted an unmasked Keaton head. There is no way to defend that. It's atrocious. And I feel bad for anyone that convinces themself to shell out several hundred dollars for such an awful looking toy.

Just buy the single Batman guys....send a message to Hot Toys that you're not gonna support garbage.

Not everyone thinks its garbage.

It's very subjective. It really is amazing how different people see things. Part has to do with how we actually see(the science behind our 3d vision. Our brain combines two 2d images to make a 3d picture in our head, like a computer, and we all have unique software as it were) and experience.
It really is amazing, you are right.

So are you still saying it's the same sculpt?

And are you still saying that Hot Toys never change head sculpts after they are put up for sale?

Just curious. :lol

Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Anyone consider getting the two pack and the single? I want the ripped cowl, regular costume and the Wayne. Just need an extra head.

Has there been any shots of the back of the figure yet?

Curious to see if the ERS control stick is placed at the back of the head again like the DX 09.

So is this pers it individual like the qs001?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back