Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

How does it get shipped with out any kind of outter box? UPS will drop it on my doorstep with everyone seeing its a Batman figure? :dunno

I will of course have an outer box, just not an outer box that specifically has Hot Toys MMS293 Batman Returns - Batman printed on it.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

new hot toys figures no longer have the outer brown shipper box, so yes to all who get this, regardless of where they get it from, it will not have the brown outer box.

MMS330 came with a Hot Toys outer brown shipper

new hot toys figures no longer have the outer brown shipper box, so yes to all who get this, regardless of where they get it from, it will not have the brown outer box.

Really?

My latest HT purchase was the Diecast Robo, so I wouldn't know.

It's just a shipper, I really don care either way. Hell, I throw the box away.

My new HT Vader had the brown shipper box. So did my HT Obi-Wan.

Thanks all for the shipper box info! Much appreciated, fellow collectors.

Not true. Thanos, every Star Wars release all have brown shippers.

Hot toys is getting cheaper by giving all the dx features on mms294, with a box half the size of a double pack, and no brown shippers. Maybe it's why we didn't get the glider since they don't want to focus too much on accessories...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't care about the brown shipper. If I get it and there isn't a shipper but the box is still pristine, big whoop. I want the figure, not the cardboard box. If it comes in a clean brown mailer (which is never the case with Sideshow since they're so cheap and not courteous), fantastic, I'll save it and store the art box. It's really not a big deal to me as long as my figure isn't second hand and used.

My Marty McFly Exclusive had the shipper box but it was bashed and torn to ****ing hell because Sideshow doesn't wrap or pack them. You know what I did? I threw the brown shipper away. My Robocop and Alex Murphy 2-pack however came all the way from the other side of the world from Australia, in it's brown shipper, perfectly packed and I saved the brown shipper.

That's all I have to say about that.

Can anyone tell me how the articulation on the arms is for this guy? I won't have mine for a few weeks at least and I am working on the glider for him and I need to know how high up his arms can realistically go. Thanks!

some day shots

Attachments

• 20160130_113820 (2).jpg
    20160130_113820 (2).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 20160130_114008 (2).jpg
    20160130_114008 (2).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 264

Really digging that first shot, every picture seems to show off how sharp and flawless that cowl is. He better watch out having his back turned to the Joker though.

Can anyone tell me how the articulation on the arms is for this guy? I won't have mine for a few weeks at least and I am working on the glider for him and I need to know how high up his arms can realistically go. Thanks!

I got the arms up to almost mouth and eye level. The arms are a really stiff ratchet system they move much better than the DX09 arms but they are incredibly tight

If you raise the arms about chest level and flex the armss it could raise a bit higher. Don't expect a wrist to biceps touch though but it could get pretty close

Here some examples to help

His glider position wasn't that high up and I don't think his arms were straight so you should be good

They really only go at a 45 degree angle, I think he would need some serious modding to allow the arms to go upright as in the glider pose, also the suit would really bunch up in the shoulder areas. I'm sure if you have the know how to make an accurate glider you could find a way to mod the body to make it suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some day shots

Argh you're tortouring me with those fantastic MEI cape shots Chief :impatient: :lol hopefully mine will get here in a couple days looks like Tony already shipped it out

I got the arms up to almost mouth and eye level. The arms are a really stiff ratchet system they move much better than the DX09 arms but they are incredibly tight

If you raise the arms about chest level and flex the armss it could raise a bit higher. Don't expect a wrist to biceps touch though but it could get pretty close

Here some examples to help

His glider position wasn't that high up and I don't think his arms were straight so you should be good

This is perfect... this is exactly what I needed to know. Looks like it will work MUCH better than the dx09.

d0e17b872153b2b3f03dead610fab295.jpg

4fbf4a66c445f74ac35e95827d5629b7.jpg

The PERs or would you call it individual eye rolling system now? Well I think it's one of HTs best attempts. You can catch eye contact easily from afar and the closer you get, doesn't kill the realism because of how well they're done.

Anyone have problems with the hands popping out? Seems my gauntlets need to be pushed up more but it's already tight on the forearm.

This is perfect... this is exactly what I needed to know. Looks like it will work MUCH better than the dx09.

Yeah not a perfect T arm spread but pretty close

d0e17b872153b2b3f03dead610fab295.jpg

4fbf4a66c445f74ac35e95827d5629b7.jpg

The PERs or would you call it individual eye rolling system now? Well I think it's one of HTs best attempts. You can catch eye contact easily from afar and the closer you get, doesn't kill the realism because of how well they're done.

Anyone have problems with the hands popping out? Seems my gauntlets need to be pushed up more but it's already tight on the forearm.

Yeah the PERS is the best on him and like you said from far or closer to you it is the best I've seen

Timcent has the set for $370, which is roughly $30 or less of what SSC is charging, and free shipping.

He usually marks up HT items heavily, but more so those that are popular and people just cant wait to have (IM, IM, IM, IM, IM, SW, SW, SW, SW).

This likely means that absolutely no one cares about this release, which is a shame. But I blame HT, they took FOREVER to put this out, and half assed it just like they know how. Most people moved on to other things, and the onslaught of Marvel dolls that come out on a daily basis likely doesn't help.

I'm personally glad i had $100 in free reward points (they didn't cost me a dime) but I can't help to think that this set will be discounted sooner or later...coul've waited to sweeten the deal.

There's absolutely no way in hell Penguin and Catwoman are happening. Not in my lifetime, or at least not from this company.

If I haven't said ''**** Marvel, **** Iron Man and **** Star Wars'' recently, well...... :lol

Although, as I've acknowledged before, my wallet is a much happier camper in the present scenario

Back