Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Isn't hulk Disney too?

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I have never said that I thought they would release a 1/4 BR figure. While Hot toys did promise this from the start, after a year of nothing it was evident they would not do this. What I meant was that original sculpts by HT, the first of there kind, are 1/4, which then they are scaled down, which more then likely lead to the deformity we now see in the current Keaton sculpt.

While I and many others would buy a 1/4 BR figure in a heart beat and it would make tons and tons of money for hot toys, hot toys is content to release figures like:

Thanos (a guy who only appeared for five minutes in a movie)

Scatlett Witch (forgettable character)

Kylo Ren (don't even know if this movie will be good or not)

Stormtrooper (really?! another one?!)

Iron man figure (What is this like the 80th version of this guy?!)

Who is buying this? Seriously who watched AOE and said, man I want a figure of Scarlett Witch, that's the best character ever!...YAWN!

Usually when 6" scale figures are sculpt, they are sculpt as a 2up (12") to maintain detail. I don't think sculptors do 2ups for 1:6 or if it's common practice.

What I meant was that original sculpts by HT, the first of there kind, are 1/4, which then they are scaled down, which more then likely lead to the deformity we now see in the current Keaton sculpt.

But that's not true. :huh

Haven't we seen videos of the artists sculpting the 1/6 heads from scratch though? It's not like they sculpt in 1/4 and then just shrink it smaller.

This is my first pre-order from Sideshow directly and I received an email today saying that Batman 2-pack has been delayed and that the flexplay schedule has changed in that my last payment (which was supposed to be this month) has been moved to next month.. This basically confirms that at the earliest it won't be shipped out til January right? Do they usually make u pay the last payment when it is ready to ship out or before?? Any info would be greatly appreciated..

It's likely we won't see it until January, but they keep flex payers on their monthly schedules (they wouldn't bump you back two-weeks from what I understand), but given the fact the figure hasn't been released in Hong Kong yet, it's safe to say he's not gonna be at Sideshow for at least a month.

I bought the head and cowl a few months ago
4bf96fddb61401d6b07b8f6c5d8ff817.jpg

But that's not true. :huh

Aye, but TheMayor traffics in...

tumblr_mutmq210sY1qz8x31o1_500-1418924059.gif

This is my first pre-order from Sideshow directly and I received an email today saying that Batman 2-pack has been delayed and that the flexplay schedule has changed in that my last payment (which was supposed to be this month) has been moved to next month.. This basically confirms that at the earliest it won't be shipped out til January right? Do they usually make u pay the last payment when it is ready to ship out or before?? Any info would be greatly appreciated..

It's likely we won't see it until January, but they keep flex payers on their monthly schedules (they wouldn't bump you back two-weeks from what I understand), but given the fact the figure hasn't been released in Hong Kong yet, it's safe to say he's not gonna be at Sideshow for at least a month.

This likely gets released in HK within the next two or three weeks and Sideshow gets its first shipment in late January/February.

Plastic enemies just posted Bat Symbol.
And "Batman is coming"

Would hope to see a superior Wayne sculpt and also different mouth pieces than were shown in the official proto pics. The Keaton pissed off face should have been an obvious choice.

Honestly, for money reasons I've been feeling like I won't buy this now. But the above could swing me back around.

It's the Keaton batman logo, so I'm guessing they are referring to Returns set which is due any minute?
Who knows with Plastic Enemies.

Never owned a Batman figure. This will be my first. HT please be gentle…..ouch!!!

I see it now. Plastic enemies reposted a post by Soap Studios manufacturer of 1/12 collectibles. Has nothing to do with Hot Toys BR.

Yeah, that's SOAP. But we may still see something tonight, right?

If Pepper is any indication, HT didn't do **** with the Keaton sculpt and mouthplates. Though I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised.

Back