1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like waiting around ALL Day for UPS....Was hoping to have some time with the Wookiee before the family gets home.

Chewie has definitely overtaken my Robo, Cavill and BD T2 figures as my all-time favorite. Despite his issues, it's still really impressive what HT was able to do, and I never get tired of seeing him on my shelf. :)

I think its time for a new picture, I haven't seen yours lately in its final pose.

Nothing like waiting around ALL Day for UPS....Was hoping to have some time with the Wookiee before the family gets home.

This is what I'm picturing.
2550932-moviethemovie.jpg

The Chewbacca pictures have been looking great, however the Han Solo pictures have kinda turned me off from getting the dual pack .. But you cant have Chewie without his Han...

The Chewbacca pictures have been looking great, however the Han Solo pictures have kinda turned me off from getting the dual pack .. But you cant have Chewie without his Han...

Han & Luke in trooper disguise, Chewie packin' a DLT-19. That's what I'm waiting to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i'll set up Han 1st and then Chewy cant wait. 1 more day to go to wait. I think both look AMAZING and just need good posing to bring to life. I thought it was very cool Peter was on COMIC BOOK MEN SHOW last night ,while sitting and watching chewbacca n han review's ha ha. Good to see the 3po cargo belt fits Chewy nicely. I tried watching the star wars holiday special OMG that's not even watchable and very scarring bad looking wookie's.

I think i'll set up Han 1st and then Chewy cant wait. 1 more day to go to wait. I think both look AMAZING and just need good posing to bring to life. I thought it was very cool Peter was on COMIC BOOK MEN SHOW last night ,while sitting and watching chewbacca n han review's ha ha. Good to see the 3po cargo belt fits Chewy nicely. I tried watching the star wars holiday special OMG that's not even watchable and very scarring bad looking wookie's.

Haha some of the guys' Wookie roars in that contest were god awful on there last night. Funny episode.

Yea i felt bad Peter had to sit thru that bull of lame Chewy horrible impression's, but was cool seeing him and the batcopter later on.

Back