1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which Indy would you rather see next, Temple or Crusade?

Which ever one actually looks like him when its released :lol I stir the pot, sorry, for those that are super high end collectors, and want a alternative to the HT's Han there is always Iminime Space Smuggler:
spacesmuggler10.jpg
20140617153935a00.jpg
20140617153908a97.jpg
20140617153907bc6.jpg

^ That's a sweet John Laroquette likeness.

- tweak/resculpt the sculpt of the portrait and hair to make it look like Harrison Ford
- lighten the hair
- make the true type have thinner arms that taper at the wrists
- have the shirt be cream colored instead of white
- instead of using faux or real leather, make the boots like Hot Toys Reeve Superman and Hot Toys Keaton Batman
- make the hands smaller

Then, Hot Toys Han Solo would be perfect.
Don't you think LOWERING THE HAIR PIECE would be one of the first things to mention as well?

It stands out like dogs b*lls.

Nah looks more like John Fogerty.

View attachment 135869

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

If the MAN looks like other people, how can you blame the poor toy. :lol

The fact that it's a plastic hair piece is bad enough. If it's like Luke, there's gonna be a magnet in that ***** and ain't never going to look natural.

Why they sacrificed making a good old fashioned headsculpt with traditional hair for an alternate hair piece just for the stupid head set is beyond me. There's never going to be a Millennium Falcon in this scale, so why bother.

This bistch needs an overhaul.

I dont like that IMINIME sculpt.

And for such an expensive custom you'd think they could match up the paint to the body or vice versa. They did the same with William Wallace.

Yeah - the hair piece idea is a definite misfire.

Showing that IMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIM sculpt, is just adding fuel to the 'looks like' fire. :lol

They're all gimmicks that kill the aesthetics of finely sculpted portraits.

The DX line should be disassociated from SW going forward. :lol

Less fluff - more focus on quality. :lecture

Han isn't even a DX and they gave him plastic toups!

I wonder if he'll be bald underneath since there won't be a PERS system. Then we can add Howie Mandell and Billy Zane to the "looks like" list.

Han isn't even a DX and they gave him plastic toups!

I wonder if he'll be bald underneath since there won't be a PERS system. Then we can add Howie Mandell and Billy Zane to the "looks like" list.
:lol

Wasn't he actually bald in a recent film he did; not Ender's Game - that other one?

Which ever one actually looks like him when its released :lol I stir the pot, sorry, for those that are super high end collectors, and want a alternative to the HT's Han there is always Iminime Space Smuggler:
View attachment 135929

That sculpt makes the HT Han look like a dead ringer for HF. Sorry.

I dont like that IMINIME sculpt.

And for such an expensive custom you'd think they could match up the paint to the body or vice versa. They did the same with William Wallace.

I have not seen that custom figure - how much was it? A friend of mine has the Dude in 1/6 that he got from a customizer that cost him something like $700. I like Lebowski as much as the next forum nerd, but not $700 much.:slap

And are people saying there will be a new Indy with the Doom vs. TLC? A new Indy would be great - what a sorry picture it would be to line up all the 1/6 Indys thus far.

Back