1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats sad is how different this thread is from the chewie thread :lol Theres almost not bad comments in there at all :rotfl
My biggest gripe is the hair color and the way the hair sits way high up on his head, giving him a big forehead.

Whats sad is how different this thread is from the chewie thread :lol Theres almost not bad comments in there at all :rotfl
My biggest gripe is the hair color and the way the hair sits way high up on his head, giving him a big forehead.

dollyparton.jpg

That's because a Barbie comb and an hour of tlc will make that fig look just like Chewie, Only a Detolf with frosted glass will make Han display well at this point.:lol

C'mon, Hot Toys - bring on the sculpt rework... you did it for far lesser characters, do it for our space cowboy in need!

Unless we get a 1/6 Millenium Falcon, why bother with the interchangeable hair pieces? No reason for that unless Han were to have PERS.

I typed Death Star the first time.. Wow. I need sleep

Let's see, divide by 6, carry the 1...

colbert-calculator.gif

A 1/6 Millennium Falcon would be 19 feet long, 14 feet wide and 4.5 feet high.

They're gonna do it, they're gonna do it! Hot Toys is gonna make a 1/6 Millennium Falcon!

Yeah - the hair piece idea is a definite misfire.

Showing that IMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIM sculpt, is just adding fuel to the 'looks like' fire. :lol
Well winter is coming and I need to stay warm ;), it keeps this thread exciting, plus things could of been worse with the HT's sculpt it could of looked like Iminimes XD

Really tempted to get this now that I've got an offer for € 435.00 including shipping for the duopack. 215 EUR a figure seems reasonable...
Never thought I would say that about figures :lol

Its cause Koujin Sculpted Han, and the guy who sculpted Adam West Batman, and Marty Mcfly sculpted Chewie. Seriously folks go back and look at Koujin's sculpts his eye's are always bad ugh.

Re- reading this I realized chewie is a walking carpet with eyes! :horror

god just when I thought I would get a little breathing room next gear and bam all this stuff is coming out fro po then.
So far for next yr: raiden, mark3, han solo, chewie, deadpool, wolverine, punisher.
That's assuming no delays in which case I get to flex that out some.

Back