1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT could use some competition and that might lower the prices if other companies can get the same movie rights for certain characters. I just saw the Star Ace Steve Macqueen figure from The Great Escape and it looks amazing,imo. I think there are companies willing to give a HT a run for their money.

Damn I got to get me one of those!

I think this will sell out quickly. All the 2014 SDCC figures are the same price.
There was a point made about other companies coming into the game, and that might force prices down. I get my Doctor Who figures from the UK. They now cost £190.00 + £12 postage, so £200.00 ($300) a pop. Far from presenting cheaper prices, these guys were showing HT that you can sell at higher prices.

Just gone over the US price (ex uk vat). £158.00 plus £22 shipping (£180). Then you have US customs/tax, so back up to $300.

Why would anyone lie about what they're going to buy on an anonymous message board? That' pretty crazy.

I wouldn't neccessarly call it lying. They are just saying no now, but once in hand pics begin to circulate they will change their mind and get one.

HT could use some competition and that might lower the prices if other companies can get the same movie rights for certain characters. I just saw the Star Ace Steve Macqueen figure from The Great Escape and it looks amazing,imo. I think there are companies willing to give a HT a run for their money.

That kind of head/neck connection badly needs to die. Spoils an otherwise good looking figure.

Back