1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but well worth the wait when you do get them in hand, and i am happy to wait a bit longer than average to get the detailing you get with hot toys, this figure is already ordered and i loved the film, my fav marvel film even more so than Avengers

but well worth the wait when you do get them in hand, and i am happy to wait a bit longer than average to get the detailing you get with hot toys, this figure is already ordered and i loved the film, my fav marvel film even more so than Avengers

Thanks! :yess: :hi5: I liked Avengers but not that much, had some issues with it, and so I really liked this one more. Wasn't sure if it was because I was biased towards it being in it, but I'm glad I'm not alone and that there are some others who liked it more than Avengers too!

So if he does not have the sniper neither does black widow I guess we have to pick it up by itssl self

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Just came back from movies. Major issues with head sculpt. He needs to be leaner. the two heads now are more suitable for first avenger rather than winter soldier movie. His arm needs to be chrome.... (not metal like) with movable flaps.

Noticed the eye makeup, I thought he only wore it at the beginning when masked too,

Re the Barrett...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Kindest regards
Tys

thought i'd share my custom kitbashed winter soldier. it's so-so but helps me with the long wait.

IMG-20140401-00828a.jpgIMG-20140401-00829a.jpgIMG-20140401-00830a.jpg

^yeah, Winter soldier is supposed to be cold, calculating, & bad-***. I don't see Taylor Kitsch being able to pull that off and I really didn't mind him as Gambit and I think he did great in Lone Survivor.

Agreed although lots of people couldn't see Heath pull off a good representation of the Joker and he did a DAMN good job...you just really don't know until the actor plays the role if they are going to own it or not.

...and yea dude did a bad *** job in lone survivor.

Btw I'd imagine HT will be doing a Falcon figure sometime right...cause I would totally be down for one.

Finally PO'd mine at $228, not bad seeing Raiden is $300. :D
Thinking of not getting Raiden now and sticking to MCU.

Dying to see the movie for a second time. :panic:

I know this probably is hard to answer without movie spoilers, but exactly how is bucky/TWS alive in the new Cap film?
He fell to his death fighting hydra back in the 30's with CA, so even though he survived the fall how did he not age between 30's-present time?
I wont be seeing this anytime soon and i just want to know this, could someone just post the answer with one of those spoilers links.

^^^ Can someone who didn't sign a non-disclosure contract and can be sued for every cent he has answer this? :lol

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

I know this probably is hard to answer without movie spoilers, but exactly how is bucky/TWS alive in the new Cap film?
He fell to his death fighting hydra back in the 30's with CA, so even though he survived the fall how did he not age between 30's-present time?
I wont be seeing this anytime soon and i just want to know this, could someone just post the answer with one of those spoilers links.

Haha go read the comic man. That explains it thoroughly and perfectly.

But if you really wanna know...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back