1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put my pre order down with sideshow. I am excited for this guy. He will be my first Marvel figure along with Stealth Cap and Falcon! I will need to find a 1/6 sniper rifle for him though.

Does anyone recall seeing the black smear across Winter Soldier's eyes in the actual movie? I don't, I'm thinking that it was put on on set simply to keep his eyes/features more hidden behind the goggles. Some early set photos from the overpass shootout showed this. I'm thinking this look was then mistakenly picked up on by the whole press release department and it's turned up in trailers, posters and now the action figures but I'm almost positive he never has the black smear in the movie. I hope they end up changing the face and producing it without the black smear to be movie accurate.

Does anyone recall seeing the black smear across Winter Soldier's eyes in the actual movie? I don't, I'm thinking that it was put on on set simply to keep his eyes/features more hidden behind the goggles. Some early set photos from the overpass shootout showed this. I'm thinking this look was then mistakenly picked up on by the whole press release department and it's turned up in trailers, posters and now the action figures but I'm almost positive he never has the black smear in the movie. I hope they end up changing the face and producing it without the black smear to be movie accurate.

that's what i have been saying, no paint in most of the movie! hope they change it but doubtful.

HE HAD THE BLACK SMEAR

captain-america-the-winter-solider-screenshot-close-up.jpg

I remember it, he was using that when he "killed" Fury and Cap was chasing him.

As soon as the movie ended, that was one of the things I talked about with my friend. I was like wait...did he even wear the paint? But I do like the look of it, I just wish they had actually used it.

I don't mind, I like how that looks, I really have no problem at all with this figure :love I wish he had a rifle though...

oh and that's with mask on, HT's with mask on has no eye paint but mask off he has. weird and total opposite as what happened in the movies!

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't remember every detail of the movie :lol

Ugh I'm seriously debating whether or not to get this. I wanna wait and see how much I like the movie version of the character but I don't wNt this to sell out either since this is probably going to be our only Winter soldier figure...hmm...

Wow he looks very cool, a must have for me since he was awesome in the movie.

I'm pumped that this movie & character keeps getting universal praise, Can't wait!

You guys seem to be forgetting he has two heads. a Basic figure is $200+ now. With an extra head, that $40+ kicks in.

This is $35 more than Avengers Cap was. That was only a little more than a year ago. TFA Cap was $160 a couple of years ago. Some 3+ years ago King Leonidas was $150 and had 2 sculpts with killer likeness, a good spread of accessories and a specialized body.

All I'm saying is these thing keep creeping up every time we blink our eyes. $10, $15, $20.... If there were just reasons behind it then that would be different, but these price hikes are happening for no other reason than we keep paying it.

Was interested all the way up until the reveal... Pass

Proportions look weird and that arm is way too "plain looking". a quick glance between HT's arm and movie poster really highlights how dull HT's arm looks. and the ****ing right gun holding hand is terrible. has ht's ever seen how a hand looks while holding a gun properly..? an im pretty sure its a reuse from 6+ years ago with their military figs...

Hellz YEA Ordered !:yess: Now give us the blue n white cap unform Next! I have not seen film but look's damn good , cant wait.

Was interested all the way up until the reveal... Pass

Proportions look weird and that arm is way too "plain looking". a quick glance between HT's arm and movie poster really highlights how dull HT's arm looks. and the ****ing right gun holding hand is terrible. has ht's ever seen how a hand looks while holding a gun properly..? an im pretty sure its a reuse from 6+ years ago with their military figs...

I thought the same thing about the body proportions but the very last photo is what sold me. (the one showing both head sculpts and hand assortment) If it looks like that on shelf, I'll be happy. I agree about the mech arm looking a little bland. If it comes out of production that way I'll probably give it a black wash to help give it more of a worn look.

I'm also going to buy an extra masked head to put the mask on the head with the war paint. That's the plan as of now. We're a looooong way from this one releasing.

Back