1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cof I love those photos :) your son looks really cool. I got my Winter Soldier for a shade over $200 and I like him. As I mentioned on another thread my goal was to complete the line of the movie and once Falcon ships I will do that.

a8bed4037c0436a9a2dcc258cf753f7d.jpg

There should be a sheath here for his knife Huh....

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

maybe the part is in the box :dunno

Yeah I checked everywhere. Around the box on the floor and I can seem to find it

Edit: okay I just filled out a form and sent in the inquiry, hopefully they can send a replacement or maybe do an exchange.

Last edited:
Mine fell off rather easily as well... luckily I found it though and just glued it back.

Assassin on his programmed prowl...

Looking forward to getting some fun getting some shots with Steve Rogers over the weekend

Gah, he arrived in January and I've been waiting for some snow ever since, to take him out for some pictures, but apparently over here in Hungary winter has been cancelled this year.

20150108_01_zps9c2170d5.jpg

20150108_03_zpsc5b0cf1b.jpg

I love his profile. The sculpting is so spot on.

Yeah, as someone not even on the same continent, I really should have specified my location in the sentence (*goes back and adds it*). Sorry about that!

You should come over to the east coast if you think winter has been canceled

:lol Knee deep in Snow eh?

Sometimes I wished it snowed in Hawaii to mess with the tourists :lol

And on a different note, sideshow is sending me a new "knife and sheath". Not sure if that means I'm also getting another knife but at least I'm getting a sheath. Damn I was so pissed :lol

Sometimes I wished it snowed in Hawaii to mess with the tourists :lol

And on a different note, sideshow is sending me a new "knife and sheath". Not sure if that means I'm also getting another knife but at least I'm getting a sheath. Damn I was so pissed :lol

for the priceless look on their faces :rock :lol

Back