1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does snow in Hawaii, up in the mountains on Maui at least. But if it snowed down on the main part, it would be like bumpercars.

WIP photo of the FN Mk 13 I'm making for my Son's Winter Soldier costume. ;)

winter is coming.jpg

I was thinking of picking up this figure, but being still relatively new to the collectibles hobby, I'm wondering whether the experts here have any sense that this figure will be discounted any time soon on SSC? I know there are no crystal balls, but if SSC is likely to offer purchase incentives any time soon, I would be OK with waiting a little bit.

TIA for your thoughts!

Scott

I was thinking of picking up this figure, but being still relatively new to the collectibles hobby, I'm wondering whether the experts here have any sense that this figure will be discounted any time soon on SSC? I know there are no crystal balls, but if SSC is likely to offer purchase incentives any time soon, I would be OK with waiting a little bit.

TIA for your thoughts!

Scott

Its possible :D

I got this figure over the weekend at the Cleveland Comic Con and I love it. After struggling so much with Stealth STRIKE Captain America, the ability to pose this figure was a nice breath of fresh air. Between the two head sculpts being spot on, the left arm looking much better than expected, the flexibility of the figure, and the amount of guns and weapons he comes with, this is one of my favorite figures in a while. My main problem now is I'm quickly running out of room for all of these figures which is almost alarming since I only really got into collecting them about a year ago.

I am going to put this in the cap forum as well but seeing as how I want it for my winter soldier. Does anyone happen to have an extra 1/6 shield from a fig they would be willing to part with? Please PM if you do (what shield/what you would like for it etc.)

I am going to put this in the cap forum as well but seeing as how I want it for my winter soldier. Does anyone happen to have an extra 1/6 shield from a fig they would be willing to part with? Please PM if you do (what shield/what you would like for it etc.)

Buy an ebay replica shield I think they're about $20.

I know it gets really cold up on the mountain on Maui...it never snows there?

I guess "cold" is a relative term. ;)

Hmmmm...can't say 100% for certain, so perhaps Haleakala Crater does see some snow. If you're ever headed out to Hawaii for vacation, give me a heads up and I can give you the ten cent tour including Kilauea (active volcano) and Mauna Kea (dormant with snow).

Hmmmm...can't say 100% for certain, so perhaps Haleakala Crater does see some snow. If you're ever headed out to Hawaii for vacation, give me a heads up and I can give you the ten cent tour including Kilauea (active volcano) and Mauna Kea (dormant with snow).

I think the snowfall at Haleakala is minimal, I heard Mouna Kea didn't even get snow this year...

And honestly 60 degrees in Hawaii is cold :lol

My friends going to college at UH Hilo actually brought down snow from Mouna Kea one year and built a snowman at the beach, tourists were baffled :lol :lol :lol

I think the snowfall at Haleakala is minimal, I heard Mouna Kea didn't even get snow this year...

And honestly 60 degrees in Hawaii is cold :lol

My friends going to college at UH Hilo actually brought down snow from Mouna Kea one year and built a snowman at the beach, tourists were baffled :lol :lol :lol

jeez I'd kill for 60f(15c) 'cold' weather
:cuss

Thats pleasantly warm over here :lol

Back