1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy a couple of weeks ago. I like his look and the gear. My problem is I can't find a pose I'm happy with. Tried several ones and they all feel meh. This is the latest look probably the one I like best so far but it's still kind of meh. Any suggestions?

image.jpg

New to Hot Toys, and so far the WS line has been my fav... might look to add the Batman Armory to my Catwoman and also Gamora/Groot/Rocket to my Star-Lord :)
DSC00550.jpg
DSC00569.jpg
DSC00575.jpg

Constructive criticism :wink1: I hope

Read my mind on the headsculpts. I would have given the Bucky head a 4 also. The likeness is a little off just a small bit. The masked head is better. I was just thinking of that part in the movie where he's hunting Black Widow and the look is definitely reflected in that head.
The outfit section deserved a 4 imo.... I agree about the arm, the only thing extra I would critique about it is the straps don't really look on par with the rest of the outfit. I think maybe they cheaped out on the material for those. I think the way the chest strap is further up than it should be brings the look down a bit. Its not a big thing though, its more of a nitpick I think :lol
Nailed it on value and shelf presence :clap

Great review Dark Angel Thanks :hi5:

Constructive criticism :wink1: I hope

Read my mind on the headsculpts. I would have given the Bucky head a 4 also. The likeness is a little off just a small bit. The masked head is better. I was just thinking of that part in the movie where he's hunting Black Widow and the look is definitely reflected in that head.
The outfit section deserved a 4 imo.... I agree about the arm, the only thing extra I would critique about it is the straps don't really look on par with the rest of the outfit. I think maybe they cheaped out on the material for those. I think the way the chest strap is further up than it should be brings the look down a bit. Its not a big thing though, its more of a nitpick I think :lol
Nailed it on value and shelf presence :clap

Great review Dark Angel Thanks :hi5:

Thanks Brainiac! Your opinion means a lot so thank you :1-1:

Back