1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is usually cheaper than SSC by $10 or so but they've been matching prices lately... sigh

Btw, Black Widow is back up for pre-order on BBTS for those interested.

BBTS is usually cheaper than SSC by $10 or so but they've been matching prices lately... sigh

Btw, Black Widow is back up for pre-order on BBTS for those interested.

That's because SS cut back the percentage of retailers discounts a lille. Too many other retailers were PO'ing everything for $10-$15 less than SS does so they clipped everyone's wings a bit

I'M IN LOVE

1536619_10151977084282344_1843642453_n.jpg

:love :love :love

Glee_fangirling_gif.gif

tumblr_inline_mlzs03HR0a1qz4rgp.gif

large.gif

Its setteld, I'm getting everything from the Winter Soldier, EVERYTHING. I love the movie, I love him

Not sure if I should get this....don't have any of the villains from the Marvel films, but it looks good. Wish I had been able to order Monger then my villains would be started and the PO would be easier for me. 😞

Anyone else notice he is figure 241? It price is $240. HT is just going to start charging us the same amount for whatever figure number they are now :lol

I don't care to see the film, but it looks like a hellva figure. I may actually pick this up, and I can't stand Avengers-verse films :lol

Back