1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this set is finally thinning out. SS only has the Alfred set in stock and ebay prices are starting to hit retail again.

Here's my Armory Batman, with a friend...

35iw1mo.jpg

Shame the Nolan HT Bats figures are now dead as the Dodo

Still think they will do another Joker in 2018 but i know what you mean. It was "good times man". Now we wait and see if these hold their value..

Still think they will do another Joker in 2018 but i know what you mean. It was "good times man". Now we wait and see if these hold their value..

Pretty sure the main characters will. Sure one could say that this line "had" its time but I'm sure not to be alone with the opinion that this trilogy and especially TDK will stay epic of course and also unreached the way they are.

DoJ will be completely different. While I think it's obvious a bit of the TDK style was adopted it looks much more comic based imo, with less focus on beeing "realistic" or logic, which can turn out great as well, just in its own way.

Not sure there will be more TDK HT figures but still think (maybe it's more the hope :lol) BB Suit DX and Joker 3.0 might be possible.

The trilogy will definitely remain epic.

One thing I know for certain, there won't be another superhero movie as good as TDK, not while this whole shared universe trend is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I despise TDKR, but the first two will always be among my favorites.

I'd definitely be down for a BB suit DX. I could see them doing a Joker 3.0 in a couple years for TDK's 10th anniversary.

I really like the TDK trilogy and like any trilogy, there's always the risk that subsequent films will not live up to the hype of it's predecessor(s). I think TDKR did a good job of wrapping up the trilogy even while leaving it open to possible continuation (although that is extremely doubtful.)

Doing a quick check of my 1/6 figure collection, I immediately see that the TDK collection is one of the biggest that I have. (Star Wars leads the pack, with LOTR being another big set.)

Some of Hot Toys best work have been with the TDK figures. It's been an amazing line, no doubt. It will hold it's own, especially now that the series has ended.

after checking my Alfred, I noticed he has black staining on his hands due to his coat, is there a way to remove this black stains? I tried soap and water but it doesn't do the trick.

after checking my Alfred, I noticed he has black staining on his hands due to his coat, is there a way to remove this black stains? I tried soap and water but it doesn't do the trick.

After reading your post I checked on mine. There's staining on the upper part of both of his thumbs.

I suspect the dye has soaked in for good, but I never intend to display him without his coat. It's annoying nonetheless.

Does anyone know a person or dealer that sells a decent inexpensive "card board" diorama or backdrop for this armory set? Or even for the Blake/Gordon signal set as well? Thanks in advance. [emoji106]

Just got this set for a pirate price, so surprised it's not sold out. I am just getting started posing this thing. Time to geek on. [emoji106]

e94e860d8d5cfbc3f13bf234baa78c79.jpg
8baaf02f67319fec316900b3a8da8e36.jpg
0582db38609c9d81e92003d1aaf6a1f8.jpg

BBTS just sent a 30% off email on this (still hugely overpriced) set for those interested.

Ends up being about $440. About $140 overpriced still.

Back