1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyebrow repaint ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445694779.618527.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445694794.302944.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

20% off and 70ish in rewards...is that good for the armory and alfred? Just making sure I am not missing something.

20% off and 70ish in rewards...is that good for the armory and alfred? Just making sure I am not missing something.

What is that code? Or is that just a deal already.... will have to look. This set has been my #1 priority for Spook.

Edit: Sweet! Glad I can score this :yess: I think it is a good deal. Ordering!

is 228USD for the armoury wihtout alfred or bruce worth it? how much did it go for when midtown comics had 40% off?

is 228USD for the armoury wihtout alfred or bruce worth it? how much did it go for when midtown comics had 40% off?

where are you getting that deal?? looks good! Midtown comics did offer it for $215 I believe, the problem is that their shipping rates are really high, you did end up paying $300 for this version of the Armory

Hey guys, those of you who have been here awhile might remember me posting about my "graphic novel project" over the years. Well it is finally done. Here is our armory batman figure on the first teaser! Click the link in my sig to subscribe to the thread.

m70zS75.jpg

My Batman left the Armory... for a good reason :lol
I like it very much. Pity that is not fully articulated. Come on Sideshow, why did not you give us a present for once and leave it with full articulation at same price? Now it is too late for the present... Maybe next time. :lol

Attachments

• DSCN3639.JPG
    DSCN3639.JPG
    465.1 KB · Views: 470
  • Selina_2_DSCN3646.JPG
    Selina_2_DSCN3646.JPG
    461.7 KB · Views: 466
  • DSCN3633.JPG
    DSCN3633.JPG
    448.5 KB · Views: 472
  • DSCN3649.JPG
    DSCN3649.JPG
    464.3 KB · Views: 472
Finally opened my Armory set which I bought last January. I'm really disappointed with the batcowl, it seems to have the correct shape when viewed from the front but the sideview profile is just awful. I wish it was more rounded at the back or maybe it angles too much from back to top of cowl. The faceplates should also be deeper in the cowl. The overall head is also undersized which is more obvious when Batman is displayed next to my Lucius Fox and Catwoman. I replaced the head with the DX2 head so now the figure looks proportionate, problem is the DX2 faces are not as good as the Armory faceplates.

Hi!
I am not very well versed on the differences with the Batman figures so I have a question for the pros!
Talking purely the figure, not accessories, which is better: Armory Batman or DX12?
Or a mix of the 2 e.g DX body with armory head etc
Thanks for any input!

Edit: I read back a few and it seems Armory is the way to go. Anyone disagree? A few posts on this page don't seem too happy...

Hi!
I am not very well versed on the differences with the Batman figures so I have a question for the pros!
Talking purely the figure, not accessories, which is better: Armory Batman or DX12?
Or a mix of the 2 e.g DX body with armory head etc
Thanks for any input!

Edit: I read back a few and it seems Armory is the way to go. Anyone disagree? A few posts on this page don't seem too happy...

Purely on the figures the armory has a far improved headsculpt with much better eyes and more realistic mouth plates. The bodies are pretty much the same, the dx 12 belt is better in my opinion. Your as well picking up a batman armory and selling the stuff you don't want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back