1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does everyone's Batman have 1 (figures left eye) slightly wonky eye like mine? Also, does anyone know where the instructions are to turn the PERS into ERS ( control the eyes independently) are on this forum? This is my first figure with a slightly wonky eye and it's driving me Bat**** crazy considering the cowl was the main reason I picked this up.

So does everyone's Batman have 1 (figures left eye) slightly wonky eye like mine? Also, does anyone know where the instructions are to turn the PERS into ERS ( control the eyes independently) are on this forum? This is my first figure with a slightly wonky eye and it's driving me Bat**** crazy considering the cowl was the main reason I picked this up.

There's a black stick in the packaging with the metal door hooks/hangers and the belt attachments and remote, etc. that you use to move the eyes and pop out the mouth.

I believe a slight cross-eye is the norm on the Armory head. Is your figure's left eye looking off slightly to the side? I think DiFabio had the same thing happen to him.

I know that, the eyes aren't moving the same though. The figures left eye whether straight or turned doesn't match the right. I rather like this figure with the eyes facing straight on, unlike every other Bat's I have. I thought I read somewhere the stick could be removed and the eyes controlled independently?

I believe a slight cross-eye is the norm on the Armory head. Is your figure's left eye looking off slightly to the side? I think DiFabio had the same thing happen to him.

Correct. Although not as bad as fabs. Sorry fabs.

I know that, the eyes aren't moving the same though. The figures left eye whether straight or turned doesn't match the right. I rather like this figure with the eyes facing straight on, unlike every other Bat's I have. I thought I read somewhere the stick could be removed and the eyes controlled independently?

You'd have to take apart the whole PERS assembly, wouldn't you? It can be done, if one is mechanically-inclined. I am not. :lol

You'd have to take apart the whole PERS assembly, wouldn't you? It can be done, if one is mechanically-inclined. I am not. :lol

I have nooo idea, that is why I am asking. I thought there was a way to just remove the stick leaving 2 smaller sticks,(like Hulk) and the eyes could be adjusted that way? Like you ,no way i'm removing the whole damn assembly.:horror

Nah, the Hulk is like the 1/4 TDK/R Batman. They're not PERS, each eye can be manipulated on its own. That's the way they were designed.

When it comes to PERS, you'd have to break the piece that connects the two eyes together to achieve the same concept. And I don't know if the eyes would stay in their sockets or if they'd roll around.

Can you exchange it?

Nah, the Hulk is like the 1/4 TDK/R Batman. They're not PERS, each eye can be manipulated on its own. That's the way they were designed.

When it comes to PERS, you'd have to break the piece that connects the two eyes together to achieve the same concept. And I don't know if the eyes would stay in their sockets or if they'd roll around.

Can you exchange it?

Nah, can't exchange it. my dad purchased just Bats for a Christmas gift 2 months ago off Ebay. I kept meaning to ask to check it out for defects if he got it, (suppose to be a surprise I guess) but he insisted I had to wait and see if I even got it.:lol Dad still being dad..

Anyway..after looking at a bunch of pics it appears to be a common thing although not all have it. (left eye slightly turned inward, creating mild 'derp'). It's a problem that happens with all PERS figures to some degree it seems, although I have been lucky with it until now.

I thought the main stick was just controlling 2 smaller sticks underneath making it PERS, and it could be removed somehow to control the eyes independently without having to remove the whole assembly. I thought that was only done to give DX12 eyelids?

If that's not the case i'll just live with the mild derp.

I believe there's a link, or a piece, that connects the two eyes together. Think of a square that's missing one side. The eyes are supposed to move in tandem, making it "PERS."

I'm sorry to hear that you can't get it exchanged. One of my figure's eyes, I believe it's the right one, looks just a bit inward. It's barely noticeable to the naked eye, so I'll live with it.

Woo just scored the three pack for $575 shipped !

575.00? Where did this happen, Ebay?

That's actually about the same as I'm paying from OneSixthBruce (£374.99 delivered for the full set, ordered while my 'OSB Collective' free delivery was still in effect).

Only thing is, it's OSB so it's anyone's guess when it'll arrive. :lol

I had a wonky eye on my DX12 that I fixed by removing the pins that keep the 2 eyes joined to the pers mechanism

I don't have the Armory yet, so the pers set up might be different but if it's the same then there are 2 metal pins for either eye that need pushing out and then you remove the plastic in between the 2, so the can then move freely

It's hard to explain but if you shine some light into the head, over the parts each eye is attached to then you should see the top of a small circular black metal pin. You need to push that down (or up).

One of mine came out easy the other was a nightmare

Just picked up the armory set AND camo tumbler from BBTS. Can't wait!!! We'll see if I get a "googly" eyed bats. Finally almost done with the nolan line! Man there's so much awesomness to this line! Love it!

Got the full set a few weeks ago.

I like the bruce wayne suit and fit, though I think the head sculpt is not as good as the Bruce Wayne from the QS001.

The alfred head sculpt is great, amazing likeness.

The batman figure is plain bad compared to the QS001, much better than the DX12 though. I have a really hard time to move the PERS eyes, they seems to be stuck.. any solution to this problem?

I don't have the space to display the armory...

Yeah, the Bruce sculpt is just a repaint of the DX12 one and I didn't think that one was that good, but it's not bad. I think the TF sculpt looks pretty good, but it was smaller. Maybe a combination of the two or something. Loved the QS001 one, should've just done a 1/6 version like they did with everything else.

I love the whole set! Better when Lucious is around...
70f97f6ce54b02a93211abd2076b67f9.jpg
0870e6887f302a69a70e6958d13ec6a2.jpg

Perfection! I just opened it up yesterday... Reserved a space on the detolf specially for the Armory along with Alfred and Bruce! What an awesome set... Money well spent! I didn't really test the lights though... But this is an awesome set!

15938251098_13b1c48f1b_b.jpg

15939603969_dd9ea8b345_b.jpg

15938247378_c53b8f4e9c_b.jpg

15938249008_54d916541a_b.jpg

16125678175_d2ee1d35b9_b.jpg

15503343194_1eac42a380_b.jpg

Back