1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the regular version with only armory and Batman on preorder? When's final payment? Trying to gauge when they might start shipping. They were sold out on Sideshow, so I went with Big Bad this time.

I have just the Batman version. My final flex is 10/20. Nothing has changed on Sideshow's side.

Anyone have the regular version with only armory and Batman on preorder? When's final payment? Trying to gauge when they might start shipping. They were sold out on Sideshow, so I went with Big Bad this time.

If you went with BBTS, it might be a while before you get this in-hand. If Sideshow gets its stock in a couple of weeks, I'm thinking late October delivery for its customers. That might put it at late November, early December, at the earliest for those who went with BBTS.

Well my last payment is on the 25 of Oct. I read on the OSR FB page that some of the guys that had their payments early on the month sideshow pushed them till the 25th of Oct.

I have just the armoury and Batman on order and received an email that I will be charged on October 8 which is next Wednesday.

Wow!! Amazing pictures, It makes me can't wait to get mine, I got the armory with Batman only but both BW and Alfred look spectacular!
since you have the full set I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

The first one is is that the original cape or it's a custom one?
The second one is.. I'm planning on getting BW's head sculpt but I'm confused which one will fit the armory's body between these pictures
View attachment 136635 View attachment 136636
I'm new to changing heads and stuff, so excuse my ignorance :lol

No the cape is a custom from lance(lforigno) i don't think i've ever used a hot toy cape.

both heads should work with either the first h ead will need the little adapter which the second one has like but they should both work.

Stealth, could you try draping the cape over his shoulders like this? That's how i'd like to display him if I ever get my hands on one.

83a9eab37f715319e37e3249b8820afa.jpg

i shall try later on although i think i've seen some pics previousily of batman displayed like that, i personally only like to do that pose with the begins suit.

It is gonna be a LONG wait to December for mine to arrive, that's for sure. Those pics are fantastic, Stealth!

Many thanks buddy :duff

F'in awesome piece, alfred figure is stunning, new cowl is amazing, ignore the fact my armory is missing batman, im picking up a loose suit and some point while armory bats is on display.

im glad i picked this one up...the quality is leaps and bounds above the toys legend version..i've yet to install the lights as i didn't have a small enough screwdriver so didn't want to ruin the head of the screw.

here are some pics

10477292_866753006669648_6631228239772335361_n.jpg

Stunning new cowl
1912135_866752973336318_8268291789736327573_o.jpg

10712540_866752950002987_1583877638456502061_o.jpg

very nice photos Stealth V3teran, im really happy selling dx12 and get this one instead. no need crazy mods in everything just need custom cape thats all.

what do you think about the wayne suit in hands ?

F'in awesome piece, alfred figure is stunning, new cowl is amazing, ignore the fact my armory is missing batman, im picking up a loose suit and some point while armory bats is on display.

im glad i picked this one up...the quality is leaps and bounds above the toys legend version..i've yet to install the lights as i didn't have a small enough screwdriver so didn't want to ruin the head of the screw.

here are some pics

10477292_866753006669648_6631228239772335361_n.jpg

Stunning new cowl
1912135_866752973336318_8268291789736327573_o.jpg

10712540_866752950002987_1583877638456502061_o.jpg

very nice photos Stealth V3teran, im really happy selling dx12 and get this one instead. no need crazy mods in everything just need custom cape thats all.

what do you think about the wayne suit in hands ?

Wayne is very lackluster to be honest, the suits tailoring is sharp but he didn't wow me. I will tell people if i havent aleady be careful with the vest snaps, HT used plastic ones and i broke the top nipple off(still looks closed) thanks to the other two snaps.

Gorgeous photos! I say about a month until I get mine seeing my flex is the 20th then shipping. Excited!

Can I just ask, What is the favored cape for the DX12? I was looking at the lForigno Rayon cape but I know there's several others on the market (Tony Mei and Dark Spartan).

Great pics man (as usual). As for the umbrella, this one is good, but a tiny bit oversized, i hid it a little here. It looks really cool on display though.
Also I saw someone add raindrops which looked tremendous. There is a good liquid for doing it.

Wonderful pic, where can I get a 1/6 umbrella?

Can I just ask, What is the favored cape for the DX12? I was looking at the lForigno Rayon cape but I know there's several others on the market (Tony Mei and Dark Spartan).

I use Lforigno's rayon cape for my dx12. A tony mei cape has crossed my mind but i think i'd only get his for my 1/4 EB figure, the rayon is fine for 1/6 and i can get it to lay pretty flat anyway as seen above.

Back