1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shrink down the 1/4 cowl. That's all they need to do.

Shrink down the 1:1 cowl, that's all they really need to do. ;)

With regards to that Facebook image, the suggested mods shown look like p00p. I don't expect any changes from DX12 for the body nor cowl, but we'll see. I'm totally fine with the eyes in the DX12 cowl, and I think HT's PERS has had tremendous success. Everyone that sees it on my figures (DX05 and DX07 in addition to DX12) loves it.

That would help but as you said the cowl is still not as good as EBs ones. People want the squinty eye look. Not even the HT 1/4 one has that look only the EB cowl does.

Nothing does. A vast improvement yes, but you are right. Mine is displayed in Bruce Wayne mode 101% of the time.

And yes, shrinking the 1:1 cowl will be ideal, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ LOL Looks like they just stretched and squashed the image vertically and horizontally, respectively, and colored around the eyes.

Nothing does. A vast improvement yes, but you are right. Mine is displayed in Bruce Wayne mode 101% of the time.

And yes, shrinking the 1:1 cowl will be ideal, lol.

Yeah same here, although that is partly due to waiting on my custom cape, the other reason is that I need to find the right lighting to hide those eyes because I can't get them alined thus, they always look cross eyed.

I don't like the photoshop at all

I don't think anyone does, I just posted it because I can't believe that person on Hot Toys facebook page is basically begging Hot Toys to change it he has spammed their page with 7 post related to this issue. I just find it quite funny. :lol

Yeah same here, although that is partly due to waiting on my custom cape, the other reason is that I need to find the right lighting to hide those eyes because I can't get them alined thus, they always look cross eyed.

I don't think anyone does, I just posted it because I can't believe that person on Hot Toys facebook page is basically begging Hot Toys to change it he has spammed their page with 7 post related to this issue. I just find it quite funny. :lol

I suspect that person is working for enter bay. :horror:panic:

Damn you Hot Toys! Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in! I have cut back on my collecting, even sold off some statues. No more Comic books etc... But then they tease us with this armory & figures and I'm back in full crazy collecting mode. I keep adding items to my list - that I probably shouldn't get. How does everyone else cope? Or does everyone have the same Bat lust & spends oodles of cash on this stuff while other things go undone?

Damn you Hot Toys! Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in! I have cut back on my collecting, even sold off some statues. No more Comic books etc... But then they tease us with this armory & figures and I'm back in full crazy collecting mode. I keep adding items to my list - that I probably shouldn't get. How does everyone else cope? Or does everyone have the same Bat lust & spends oodles of cash on this stuff while other things go undone?

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

I just ordered this...the full set of 3...I just had to...thank goodness for Flex pay...awesome set...What kills me is that 2/3 of the Prestige guys are here...thinking about doing a Prestige Setup...Jackman is easy to get too...grats to whomever gets this set

Here's an idea: get an actual pic of Bale in cowl, and add the faceplate to it. The whole idea is that this thing needs to be more accurate, and, so long as people are using inaccurate products to get that point across, you may as well not change anything.

thanks, Looking to get a Hot Toy Joker and the interrogation room as well, but I gotta get enough posts to get onto the classifieds.... Hot Toys is not cheap... I think I am gonna have to jump ship on Gentle Giant and focus more on hot toys.

So, I'm considering making the jump and ordering the full set. However, I'd like to display all 3 figs at the same time. Is the "batsuit" a completely separate body?

Back