1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

This looks incredibly expensive. I really want one though.

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Either that or Gordon+Updated Harvey Dent+Updated Begins Batman.:drool
:drool Would love an updated Begins.

Although I wish they would release a Ra's already. No 3rd party has gotten that sculpt right.

Something is kind of off about the Alfred sculpt. I just got a good one on ebay and HT version has better eyes but idk, I think I like the ebay one better

December 29 for all us non-Secret Base members.

I wonder, are they going to give us a Lucius Fox now, despite the recent CEO kitbash release?

FAHK, three figures plus the Armory in one set. HT gives no ****s about price points. They are destroying all the rules about traditional retail pricing structures, it's just funny. It's purely a "make it and they will buy" scenario for them.

I just plucked down $55 for a suit on ebay for my dkr Bruce sculpt. Literally on Monday.

Ugh.

what is the mark up that sideshow puts out? The HK price is 3930 which is eqivalent to $506 USD...I suspect a $150 markup? So around 670?

I just plucked down $55 for a suit on ebay for my dkr Bruce sculpt. Literally on Monday.

Ugh.

Me too. It's a nice one $60 and is sold out everywhere now. I think I'm still going to use it. Alfred's outfit is cool though

^^^ Sounds right.

No way this will be less than a grand... those stupid Avengers alien soldiers are almost $500... so, this comes with 3 complete figures and an armory.

I will probably sell my DX12 but this is getting to be ridiculous with all these redos... I would be fine with this set coming with Alfred and a Bruce Wayne suit with faux batsuit... but I sure hope they make options for these when it comes to purchase.

M.

No way this will be less than a grand... those stupid Avengers alien soldiers are almost $500... so, this comes with 3 complete figures and an armory.

I will probably sell my DX12 but this is getting to be ridiculous with all these redos... I would be fine with this set coming with Alfred and a Bruce Wayne suit with faux batsuit... but I sure hope they make options for these when it comes to purchase.

M.

A cheaper alternative would likely to bash an Alfred and a Bruce and track down the Toys Legend Armory.

I am only interested in the Bruce figure. If they sell that separate I will look to pick it up.

I am only interested in the Bruce figure. If they sell that separate I will look to pick it up.

how about I sell you my Bruce Wayne Kit bash :lol

HKD $3930 for all 3 at Secret Base. Roughly $500 if converted but that might be the price for VIP's. Guessing $700 on Sideshow.

M.
I agree that they should've put this better cowl and these mouthpieces out with the DX12. I have one set left as well and I'm debating whether or not to sell it or just use it for the HK scene with the new Bruce sculpt instead of the DX12 one. That way I can leave the suit in the armory, and I could just replace my DX12 cowl on the Batpod currently with the newer better one. That way I can sell off the DX12 parts while keeping the body and belt. Then again, I love the suit and could possibly replace my DX02, even if that means selling the sonar head.... don't really want to though despite the crappy giraffe neck...

Meh... I'm not a big Dark Knight movie fan. I'm not going to invest in this. Maybe I'll grab a DX on the cheap.. but probably not.

It's really nice but I don't need it haha.

Back