1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200204_210101-02.jpg
20200204_223434-01.jpg
20200204_210545-01.jpg
20200204_221522-01.jpg

Seeing how IM figures get reissued left and right (IDK if they include improvements) I wouldn't mind a revised version of Bale's Bats.

That cowl has not aged well at all. Still better than the DX, but it can be done better.

Seeing how IM figures get reissued left and right (IDK if they include improvements) I wouldn't mind a revised version of Bale's Bats.

That cowl has not aged well at all. Still better than the DX, but it can be done better.

Seeing as how minimal effort they are putting into the DC license, I wouldn?t want them to tackle it anymore.

Quick question guys. Is this Batman better than the DX12 in terms of quality? Thanks in advance. I could do an exchange for a bit of money but don't know if it's worthwhile. :)

Someone is selling the armory and it seems mint but they said one of the washers on the ankle is missing. I am not 100% sure how badly it impacts the figure. Any ideas?

I?m on the fence of paying the rape price on eBay or just holding off for a hopeful/eventual reissue/remake by Hot Toys. If you?re getting a good deal, I don?t think a washer is going to make a difference in anything.

Hi all, I was just wondering if there any issue regarding the suit on this release? A friend is selling theirs and it was never taken out of the box since the release of this set. It's an old figure and I'm just concerned about pulling the trigger as it might just be not worth paying the price for a figure that will crumble once taken out of the box. Do I have to be aware of any rubber parts degrading on the suit? Thank you.

I bought my set when it first came out and have absolutely no issues with the Bat suit.

It is in a Detolf in an air conditioned room.

I even bought a second Bat suit so that I could display both the suit in the armory and Batman. Both are doing fine.

I bought my set when it first came out and have absolutely no issues with the Bat suit.

It is in a Detolf in an air conditioned room.

I even bought a second Bat suit so that I could display both the suit in the armory and Batman. Both are doing fine.

Thanks for the reply. I'm just concerned because it was never opened, just afraid some parts of the suit if it's in rubber might be cracking already.

But I'm so glad to hear that the suits still holds up and doing. Fine, might pull the trigger on this one. Thanks again and really appreciate it!

Thanks for the reply. I'm just concerned because it was never opened, just afraid some parts of the suit if it's in rubber might be cracking already.

But I'm so glad to hear that the suits still holds up and doing. Fine, might pull the trigger on this one. Thanks again and really appreciate it!

It?s a fabric underbase suit so should be fine being boxed up.
Iv has mine since release and no issues at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back