1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a custom cape for my Armory Batman. I will like the stock cape is way too long and way to wide for my desire, especially comparing with BvS Armored Batman. I know there are several custom cape sellers out there. Which one would you suggest for short and narrow cape? Example shots would be great!

Can someone please measure the exact height of the armoury for me?

Thanks.

41A5F51F-A35F-4A74-A2B3-10BB578ACF13.jpg

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a custom cape for my Armory Batman. I will like the stock cape is way too long and way to wide for my desire, especially comparing with BvS Armored Batman. I know there are several custom cape sellers out there. Which one would you suggest for short and narrow cape? Example shots would be great!
Tony Mei's "battle cape" is probably what you want. Check out his Facebook for photos (he does a long version as well, so make sure it's the battle cape you're looking at).

He may or may not be making them right now, so shoot him a message on Facebook to find out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I highly recommend contacting Jaxon Xu on FB or here on the boards. His capes are awesome and affordable. Here's a link to a thread here that will help: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tom-cape-dx12-mms236-qs001-mos-bozo-mask.html

Here are some pics of my Armory Batman with his Short/Battle Cape: https://instagram.com/p/BUooLmoF3Oo/

Tony Mei's "battle cape" is probably what you want. Check out his Facebook for photos (he does a long version as well, so make sure it's the battle cape you're looking at).

He may or may not be making them right now, so shoot him a message on Facebook to find out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your recommendation but he is no longer producing capes :/

I bought a loose Armory Batman, and having it as is w/o mods is completely fine to me. I noticed the cape's shape is amazing, and when it is spread out it looks as though Batman spread out his 'bat wings' like in the movies. I'd like to have it displayed with the cape splayed out to emulate that, I think it'd look nice.

Hi everyone. I was trying to take the wrist peg out of my Batman and then this happened! Any ideas how I can get it out? I tried putting it in hot/warm water but I could seem to get the rest of the peg out with a pair of tweezers. Sorry for the poor picture as well

IMG_20171015_155805.jpg

Small drill bit or heat up a needle a melt it in, the add a tiny dab of super glue, let it dry then try to pull it out. I also think you can take the forearm apart. Good luck.

Maybe try sticking a needle into it at an angle so it doesn't push the peg further in and when you pull out there's less chance of the needle coming out by itself.

On a different note, here are a few pictures of my armory, plus a little workshop I made for Bruce:

https://imgur.com/a/sdQkI

Posted as an imgur album because image upload wasn't working well for some reason

Needing some help in getting a Dark Knight figure. What's the best combination? Been reading through this thread and the consensus is: Armory cowl + faceplate for sure. dx12 belt? The armory belt doesn't have the utilities attached? DX12 vs Armory body?? Cant tell the difference.

Can get parts from toyanxiety to build a dark knight, but abit costly. Quite confusing for a newbie.

Needing some help in getting a Dark Knight figure. What's the best combination? Been reading through this thread and the consensus is: Armory cowl + faceplate for sure. dx12 belt? The armory belt doesn't have the utilities attached? DX12 vs Armory body?? Cant tell the difference.

Can get parts from toyanxiety to build a dark knight, but abit costly. Quite confusing for a newbie.

I would highly recommend getting the Armory Version. You can get the basic Armory Batman set for the price of a DX12 and, I think, the AB is a superior figure. I would go with this instead of trying to combine parts of the DX12 with the Armory, but that's me. Also, in just checking on eBay... Wow is this set getting expensive... I got the armory set with Bruce and Alfred brand new for under $500 a year ago.

Back