1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is bruce and al goin for these days?

I think Bruce should have the highest price, because the only way to get him is to order the full complete set, which is the most expensive. I know we can always easily kitbashed him, but that means it's not an original Hot Toys figure. I have no idea how much are they in the actual market now, I just thought that someday, Bruce's value will rise up, because in few years the armory will sold out and there will be people who want/looking for the Hot Toys Bruce Wayne, especially new collectors.

As a huge Bale/Nolan Batman fan I have always wanted this set. I even had it preordered at one point but had to cancel.

The double reward points is very inticing. But I may wait though to see if they put an actual percent discount on this set. If this is still available closer to the end of summer...I may just get it.

Last edited:
Today I received an invoice from OneSixthBruce for the final payment for my armoury. It is great I will finally get this set, but bad because I'm no longer collecting Hot Toys. I've now moved on to Lego Star Wars. If you live in the UK, and particularly if you are from Yorkshire and would like to buy it off me, please get in touch. I'd like to sell it for what I paid.

In the last accessory pack C, the one with the back halves of the belt, the hooks for the armory, the remote, sticky bomb gun parts, etc, there was 1 (1 or 2, I'm not sure, if 2 then I lost one) batarang at the top center that was smaller than the other ones in the set I think. I was wondering if that one batarang had a place somewhere?

For him to hold? I wonder why it's so small, haha

Was there supposed to be 2 of them, or just one? It looked like another one could fit on top in the plastic casing, but I wasn't sure.

:lol I gave Alfred's batarang holding hand to Bruce so he has it at the moment. I feel like switching it with one of the DX12 batarangs I have lying around, but I want to pack up the armory box and never open it up again unless I'm selling it, so I'll use this mini-rang for now. :)

20haqtw.jpg

sqrsjl.jpg

It's a disgruntled member that was banned a few days ago. They've got a penchant for bewbs.

It's a disgruntled member that was banned a few days ago. They've got a penchant for bewbs.

I was suspicious even before seeing the first post. When I came back to my settings page I noticed that a large number of my subscribed threads had new posts, all at once. Unusual for tonight. And then they all had the same person as last poster. Oh oh... Opened the first one and sure enough...

Any idea who it was?

Back