1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine and after the hours of putting it together, I combined bats with my Joker 2.0 for some photos...

imag.jpg

imag.jpg

you should get you a custom cape to really give batman that "it" look overall.

I got mine and after the hours of putting it together, I combined bats with my Joker 2.0 for some photos...

View attachment 145457

View attachment 145460

People criticise the DX11 sculpt but it's incredibly versatile. That expression at the bottom is one I've never seen on this figure, that fake-innocent 'who, me?' expression and totally matches his character in this scene. Brilliant.

Wow this Armory Batman is ridiculously impressive. My set with Wayne and Alfred came in today. It went to a friend of mine but we opened it up before he took off with it and holy crap the set is just awesome. He's the bigger batman fan so he took this set, but I think I will have to get the armory on it's own with batman for myself down the line.

How do you get the 2 belts secured into the armory? They keep popping out, afraid to break the links with pressure.

How do you get the 2 belts secured into the armory? They keep popping out, afraid to break the links with pressure.

I'd like to know this too! As awesome as the Batman is, armory belts are the new PERS - get them how you want them and then never touch them again in case they break.

Hey guys,

I know they get a lot of flak, but I actually like the DX12 mouthplates, especially the scowl mouth. If I wanted to get them for the Armory figure, what's a fair price for the DX12 head and three plates? $70?

I noticed these two listings on eBay. Are these legit, not recasts or fakes? Thanks in advance!

dxhead1.JPG

dxhead2.JPG

Fedex messed up my package real good. there is a hole in the box (not shipper) large enough to push two fingers through :banghead

Use the PERS stick to shove the back part of the belt as deep as you can into the slot...that's what I did & it seemed to work well.

Thats a pretty good idea. I just spread them out on the table as close to the size of the holder in the armory and pushed it in. Seems to hold just fine. Although I will never touch them again.

I can't believe how few clips there are in the armoury to actually attach stuff to his belt. Just four for the cylinders and stuff and a few more for the batarangs (but which don't actually hold them).

On the plus side, I love the grapple gun, the last one I owned was the OC and was all one piece. Love the way this has a spring loaded thing at the top and the cartridge/ battery thing is removable, not to mention those silver things that slot in the front. You all know what I mean.

People criticise the DX11 sculpt but it's incredibly versatile. That expression at the bottom is one I've never seen on this figure, that fake-innocent 'who, me?' expression and totally matches his character in this scene. Brilliant.

Yeah, I dig it and I'm loving all the possibilities the set has. Best deal for the money that I've seen with hot toys. All the weapons, armory case, a remote, 3 figures...just awesome

Aren't the belts that come with this set a bit fragile? Does it make any sense to buy a DX12 belt and if so, which one is best? A bare-bones one or a fully-loaded one? One is magnetic and one isn't?

They go for close to $40 on eBay so if I can save some money and skip out on the purchase, that'd be good too.

batbelt1.JPG

batbelt2.JPG

Back