1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not $2,000 it's $600

Not enough scratch for coke then. But maybe a couple of "dates" with Wendy?

bbhooker.jpg

We should put up a poll.

Would you rather:
Buy a 2k (or $600, just as moronic) "Kato" suit

Blow $600 on a prostitute while in Vegas.

YFB, make it happen hermano.

Hey guys! I need help with some info!
I have a dx12...
I am getting the armory cowl with the faceplates... But i was wondering, is the neck different too? ( like, taller, or wider?) i undestand the head fits the dx12 neck, but i mean, is there any actual differences between the dx12 and the armoy neck?

And, also, but of lesser importance, does the armory belts fit the figure the same way the dx13 belts do? Or are they a bit more loose?

So I just got my Armory Cowl today and here some comparison photos and my thoughts,

- The Armory cowl fits perfectly on the DX12 neck
- You can switch face plates between DX12 cowl and Armory cowl with no problem
- I will say that there isn't a big improvement in the cowl but a big improvement with the face plate (you can see the photos below)
FYI, body and neck are from Dx12

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5876.JPGIMG_5877.jpg

It's all about the faceplate.

It is. But the problem at the moment is getting that faceplate without having to buy the cowl. I have never seen it offered anywhere since this thing came out.

I quite like the mouth breathing one i have on the DX12 for the time being though. It is the 2nd best option out of all 7 IMO.

I watched batman begins last night and decided I needed an Alfred so I bit the bullet and bought one with all Accesories from ebay got a good price for it I think.
He was such an integral part of batman I needed him in my collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I done a buy it now-got it for £115 shipped to the uk from Hong Kong. They seem to be selling really well on ebay so glad I got it now as I can see it going the way of two face

Thanks I done a buy it now-got it for £115 shipped to the uk from Hong Kong. They seem to be selling really well on ebay so glad I got it now as I can see it going the way of two face

I just snagged an Alfred off of eBay too. I decided to make a bid on an auction that was just about to end and surprisingly, I got it for under $200 shipped.

I think that's it for me and the armory.

I just snagged an Alfred off of eBay too. I decided to make a bid on an auction that was just about to end and surprisingly, I got it for under $200 shipped.

I think that's it for me and the armory.

Yeah that is a good price. I had the armoury but sold it, it was neat but just didn't think it added anything to my collection.
I just got a mondo 75 anniversy art print I won ebay today, I'm really happy with it

Yeah that is a good price. I had the armoury but sold it, it was neat but just didn't think it added anything to my collection.
I just got a mondo 75 anniversy art print I won ebay today, I'm really happy with it

082ee27e9de49c7cd68f5a0780671259.jpg

Cheers, it looks even better in person. Limited run of 275, numbered and signed. I'm properly happy with it

Back