1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talking about box size just made me remember the face of my gf when the 1989 batmobile arrived.

Good times.

Shirt collar on Bruce doesn't look wide and sharp like the official spec pics. I hope that's now the final production figure :panic:

You like this collar better than the protos? I think that the the collar, tie and overall fit of the suit look better in the protos. It's hard to judge from this one pic but it looks a little frumpy here. I'm hoping that all in all it looks closer to the proto than it does here but considering we're getting close to release, I'd imagine that what was shown at SDCC is final

You like this collar better than the protos? I think that the the collar, tie and overall fit of the suit look better in the protos. It's hard to judge from this one pic but it looks a little frumpy here. I'm hoping that all in all it looks closer to the proto than it does here but considering we're getting close to release, I'd imagine that what was shown at SDCC is final

I meant not the final production. :lol damn auto text.

The proto had the wide lapel collar which looks better and more accurate.

I meant not the final production. :lol damn auto text.

The proto had the wide lapel collar which looks better and more accurate.

I was gonna say!.... :lol

I didn't think you of all people would be satisfied with that collar.

Agggghhhhhh. Falling short of the protos. Mega-fkin'-annoying. I mean come on. These are just guys in suits. Get the damn suits right!! :gah:

I was gonna say!.... :lol

I didn't think you of all people would be satisfied with that collar.

Agggghhhhhh. Falling short of the protos. Mega-fkin'-annoying. I mean come on. These are just guys in suits. Get the damn suits right!! :gah:

I think 90% chance thats the final production, as its pretty near release date. And no way that the proto look that bad, as it was done by Hailim personally.

it'll most likely be rocobop. They've already somewhat pushing this forward while robocop was delayed. I'd imagine they'd get robo out first

I can't afford to pay for this early, too many expenses at the moment - don't screw with my scheduled budget Hot Toys!

Back