1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how big the box for this really is. From that picture to me it doesn't look terribly huge. Width wise maybe slightly bigger than two MMS boxes side by side. It's taller though I guess.

I wonder how big the box for this really is. From that picture to me it doesn't look terribly huge. Width wise maybe slightly bigger than two MMS boxes side by side. It's taller though I guess.

It will be very DEEP I'm sure...

I pray none of my family members are at home when this package is delivered because i will most likely have to answer a few questions.

It can't be as big as the Tumbler box or even the SSC Dewback box - those things are enormous. If everything comes in a single box it can easily fit into something with a similar width/length as the DX07 box, with a bit of added depth. Shouldn't be a problem and surely not enough to alert the neighborhood.

This is the clearest picture I've seen of the cowl. It looks slightly wider to me but I can't really tell
san-diego-comic-con-2014-hot-toys-008.JPG

Is anybody else feeling a little underwhelmed by the armory as it appears in this picture? It could be the lighting, but I thought there would be better paint apps, that it would look a little more weathered. It doesn't look nearly as nice as it does in the promo pics.

I hope this isn't a straight-up rehash of the Toy Legends armory.

It can't be as big as the Tumbler box or even the SSC Dewback box - those things are enormous. If everything comes in a single box it can easily fit into something with a similar width/length as the DX07 box, with a bit of added depth. Shouldn't be a problem and surely not enough to alert the neighborhood.

It'll probably be about the size of the Hulk/Banner box, maybe a little bigger.

I'm not trying to start anything. I don't know man, I'm just saying that the picture leaves a little to be desired, at least for me. But we won't know until there are pictures from the likes of OMG or Luka.

I don't know, man, I'm just saying that the picture leaves a little to be desired,

No arguments there, I have no idea what the final will be like in hand with regards to paint apps, etc. Maybe it will be a let down with too little weathering, maybe it will be great. I'm just saying that there's no point in bringing up Toys Legend because the products have literally nothing to do with each other - besides the source material of course.

I've already ordered and paid an NRD, with no plans to cancel, regardless of how hoots from OMG or anyone else turn out. $595 shipped was pretty decent for 3 complete figures plus the armory, IMO.

I've already ordered and paid an NRD, with no plans to cancel, regardless of how hoots from OMG or anyone else turn out. $595 shipped was pretty decent for 3 complete figures plus the armory, IMO.

I'm not canceling either. I don't own the DX12 or any Hot Toys Batman figures for that matter and when I saw the promo pics - especially the one where the suit is just hangig there, behind the partially closed doors, evoking futuristic samurai armor - I knew I wanted this bad boy.

In any case, I think it's about time we got some new, better pics to whet our appetites, wouldn't you say?

No arguments there, I have no idea what the final will be like in hand with regards to paint apps, etc. Maybe it will be a let down with too little weathering, maybe it will be great. I'm just saying that there's no point in bringing up Toys Legend because the products have literally nothing to do with each other - besides the source material of course.

You got a very very good price there!!!

Back