1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome!! :clap

Best by far. Well done. It looks natural to the figure and suits it :)

Agreed. I'm usually an advocate for sculpted hair in lieu of rooted hair, but this rooted hair fits well with the figure and captures the grungy look of his hair very well. I do like how it still seems to be mixed with some sculpted hair at the top of the sculpt.

All I can say is DAMN. That looks great.

That's an amazing job, hot toys could learn a lesson from him.

Amazing!! Cost? PM please if you can't post it. Thanks. :)

Thanks, everyone! :) If you're interested in pricing please PM Rahmier84. :duff

Finally got around to do a Thor head from The Dark World. I know it's a little late.

DSC01163-picsay.jpg

DSC01172-picsay.jpg

DSC01171-picsay.jpg

DSC01170-picsay.jpg

Now I really can't tell which head sculpt I prefer the most... :lol They are both much better figures than the first two, and this just further improves them..

Now I really can't tell which head sculpt I prefer the most... :lol They are both much better figures than the first two, and this just further improves them..

Thanks Kiwiatlarge, Im actually fixing to star working on an Avengers Thor head sculpt next. Well see how that turns out.

Thanks guys! I'm kinda sad I have to ship this out soon. This turned out better than I anticipated.

Just to be clear, do you have this version (the chainmaille version), or the LA version?

If it's the former, not so good. I sold mine on eBay roughly a month ago for about $170 bucks or so. This one doesn't really appear to be in demand. If it's LA version you're referring to, I'd personally keep that one over getting the AoU version.

Just to be clear, do you have this version (the chainmaille version), or the LA version?

If it's the former, not so good. I sold mine on eBay roughly a month ago for about $170 bucks or so. This one doesn't really appear to be in demand. If it's LA version you're referring to, I'd personally keep that one over getting the AoU version.

Unfortunately the armored. I really hate the body, there's some really nice poses I have in mind that I want to do for Thor but they look horrible with this body, the way the arms are, as well as the elbow.

Unfortunately the armored. I really hate the body, there's some really nice poses I have in mind that I want to do for Thor but they look horrible with this body, the way the arms are, as well as the elbow.

just swap the bodies to the zc seemless body... easy enough to do and then you have 2 options for the same figure!

here's the dark world (chainmail version) w/ the body swap:

Ah if it's the armored, I wouldn't expect to get over $200 for it then on eBay in that case unfortunately.

Just got this figure from member Edub, and I'm really liking it! Thanks man!

Here's two quick pictures for now. I'll have more later:
45bae63d0fb2c4aae44cf1fda95655e5.png

19f627559de49265acdd0cd92be28d63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! It's a great figure. The only Thor I'll ever need. Only nitpick I had was his height. I made him a hair taller by swapping the long ankle pegs between him and Stealth Cap. Now they both look the right height.

Back