1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still wish we'd gotten a Loki from the first Thor movie. The Avengers and TDW Loki's are almost too similar, although I own both. Hoping that Ragnarok Loki is different enough to justify picking up his figure. I'm surprised we haven't seen more figures from the Thor line! I'd love to see a Sif at least.

:exactly: Thor 1 Loki was one of my most wanted figures, I'm hoping for an awesome Ragnarok Loki figure!! :pray:

And yes, this line definitely needs more figures...I'd love to see a Sif which is hopefully a possibility (and I would have loved a Frigga - although that now seems very, very unlikely)

The only real difference in height is the pegs and a "slight"(very, very) difference in the boot thickness. It's amounts to hundredths of an inch I think.

Agreed. I'm usually an advocate for sculpted hair in lieu of rooted hair, but this rooted hair fits well with the figure and captures the grungy look of his hair very well. I do like how it still seems to be mixed with some sculpted hair at the top of the sculpt.

Back