1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to pick these two guys up at some point.

Do it before prices go UP_ at the moment they are good but once all retailers sell out demand most likely goes up as will secondary market prices- however that may be awhile- BBTS still has them as well as others I'm sure

west.jpg

finally got mine!

The Dynamic Duo's available at BBTS for $345. I wish the combo was as low as it was on SSC - at one point, the figures were about $280, combined, I believe. Not like it mattered, anyway, since I didn't pick it up. :slap

There are other priorities at the moment, but I know I'm going to regret it if I don't pick them up and they sell out.

I almost got these, but I had getting the Batmobile in mind too... has that been cancelled, or is it yet another item that Hot Toys simply hasn't said anything about for a year or two? The last I read on here it seemed like it wasn't happening, but people were still hoping it would, just wondered if there's been any new developments?

Get the figures- Batmobile hasn't even been shown for over a year at trade shows- it's apparently canned

Just scored these two new on eBay for a good price. Excited to get them. I used to watch the reruns of this show in the 80s as a kid.

Although I like the color variant, I already have the regular version, which is enough West Batman for me. I'll definitely try to pick up the red phone off eBay, though. It should have been an included accessory for the original version if you ask me.

Guess that repaint version is still coming if they showed it at NYCC.....going to be very limited i would think but the reason it exists is beyond me...

Hopefully it's not to gauge interest in the future of the line.

Pretty sure the first two were done for that, and considering how long it took them to sell out and how much they were discounted kills any chance of getting more for the '66 line. Completely blows because a Batgirl, Catwoman, Joker, and Riddler would have been amazing.

Back