1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. And no I probably won't be getting Robin. I know they'd look nice together, but I just have too many other upcoming figures to pay for.

And plus, well.... he's Robin. :D

Just got this figure today, and I gotta say it looks SO much cooler than I was expecting. I haven't had time to think up any great pose yet (and there are so many great ones to choose from for this figure), but it still looks great on my shelf just in this basic one.

And I can definitely see now just how careful you need to be with the outfit. I spotted a couple tiny nicks just out of the box, but you have to get up really close with a magnifying glass to see them, so I'm not too bothered by it (and probably wouldn't do much better with a replacement anyway).

And jeez, even on his much bigger base poor Keaton is completely dwarfed by this guy! :lol

View attachment 202155View attachment 202156
View attachment 202157

It's a shame not more love on a whole with West Bats. What a great figure and dead on likeness imo.

Thanks guys. And no I probably won't be getting Robin. I know they'd look nice together, but I just have too many other upcoming figures to pay for.

Always the huge hurdle my friend. Too many upcoming figures to pay for. This is why I am going back to doing DC and Star Wars only. Sorry Marvel. But I am getting the delorean, my 3rd favorite vehicle. 66 batmobile number 1 and 89 batmobile number 2.

It's a shame not more love on a whole with West Bats. What a great figure and dead on likeness imo.

Agreed. It might have one of the simplest outfits of any figure I own, but it's really well executed and has quickly become one of my favorites.

And now it really makes me wish HT would make a George Reeves Superman to go with it. I tried making my own custom version long, long ago, but would love to have an actual official version someday.

Agreed. It might have one of the simplest outfits of any figure I own, but it's really well executed and has quickly become one of my favorites.

And now it really makes me wish HT would make a George Reeves Superman to go with it. I tried making my own custom version long, long ago, but would love to have an actual official version someday.

A George Reeves would be awesome. I remember back in the 70's watching Superman and then right after the 66 batman TV show Monday through Friday on reruns. Man the memories.

You're missing out! In hand, Robin really makes the duo pop, and they just work brilliantly together. The HT figures, and revisiting the 1966 series on BD, has really made me appreciate the exceptionally clever costume and set design of the show.

And, besides, if the HT 1966 Batmobile does see release, it's going to look awfully empty (and just plain wrong!) with only the Caped Crusader in it - right? :)

From Jimmie Dimmick on Flickr:

b and r.jpg

Back