1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Man, I decided six months ago I wasn't going to buy anymore hot toys and put the three I do have in the buy/sell forum, purposely stayed away from these forums.
Thinking I was over the obsession I thought I'd take a look how these were coming on Friday night and I haven't been able to get them out of my mind since.
Trying to worm my way around the missus as i speak !

Tony Mei, you're my HERO!

2014-05-25 13.05.30.jpg 2014-05-25 13.07.10.jpg 2014-05-25 13.13.30.jpg

Today's the day for me, both coming from BBTS. Hope for no defects. I think the only thing bothering me ( should all else be okay) is the Batman Cape with that bulky and shiny clasp -- I may opt for a Tony cape if it matches the trunks. We'll see.

Happy to report both figures are flawless, can't tell you I wasn't apprehensive about the suit flaws and chest emblem issues. I just have to push Robin's cape collar down and they're ready to go. I may want to keep them pristine until the Batmobile arrives, but that may be waay too long to wait.

Anyway very happy, next decision, whether to get a Tony cape or not -- the clasp on this one bugs me a bit.

I'll have my batman by end of day tomorrow. Finally ordered it with rewards point since it was on free shipping!

I love living so close to sideshow. Ordered batman last night and have him tonight!

I have been going with mostly museum poses or very simple straight forward poses lately, but can't help having batman with the bomb to start.

B993FF65-5B4C-4F4B-988C-53C74C5D84B7_zpszjcfmb8b.jpg

Mine is pretty good, one super small catch in the right leg of the suit, but I actually may have done it myself when I took it out. Not entirely sure. I just hate the stupid clip system HT uses for capes and clothes. A real pain in the ass and the almost always bend or break and take way too much force to snap in.

Really hope they do a villain to go with him. I won't be getting Robin.

I may have to get rid of the big display stands for '89 batman and joker, cause for now, I had to move Harley to stand guard on Tony. Slightly out of place, lol.

092C3D7F-5173-4886-B6AE-04FA45A30A9B_zpscy61rwwr.jpg

Sorry for crumby pics. Don't have great lighting at night for photos.

Back