1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel these will be April...HT seems to have stepped up production due to rumored second factory or whatever.
They have released alot of figures the past 3-4 months and are rolling now!:clap

I feel these will be April...HT seems to have stepped up production due to rumored second factory or whatever.
They have released alot of figures the past 3-4 months and are rolling now!:clap
Yeah, they seem to be getting better at releasing figures that aren't as complex but still take a while on certain figures (understandably so) that have more to them such as the Iron Man armors, General Zod from Man of Steel, etc.

Yeah, they seem to be getting better at releasing figures that aren't as complex but still take a while on certain figures (understandably so) that have more to them such as the Iron Man armors, General Zod from Man of Steel, etc.

Exactly. I think we are getting Elder Predator( Share many parts with Scar and Celtic) and T1 T-800 BD ( share many parts with Dx13) sooner then we are expecting.Possibly the Bat Armory too.

I'm curious, are the pics of these two the final product or simply prototypes? If so when will we see the final product pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been rewatching this again over the past couple of days while I drive to work. Cant wait for them to join my other Batman figures :rock

Last edited:
Been rewatching this again over the past couple of days while I drive to work. Cant wait for them to join my other Batman figures :rock

You're watching TV while you drive? Don't get me wrong, its a fantastic show, but I'm pretty sure Batman would give you a very stern lecture about the importance of automobile safety and how it's every person's duty to look after the well-being of his fellow man.:lol

1510348_610157139052898_1515149542_n.jpg

Batman is coming out early

Hot Toys-MMS218-Batman 1966:1/6th la ~ Batman arrive! book o earlier customers can go to Hot Toys-Secret Base pick up la!

Last edited:
Back