1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Burt always wear the tights in the TV show?? I thought he was bare legged... That sounds really wrong.

Who would want Luke without a Lightsaber? Or 3PO without R2? Lucy without Ricky? Laurel without Hardy.

That is just crazy talk. :cuckoo:

I am going to wait to see in hand on these guys before I cancel, I like them, not sure I want them...but I PO'd with such a great deal on the pair...

I'm really excited for these two figures! Remins me of my childhood when I had these:

mego-batman-n-robin.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I didnt realize these were targetted for april! I have been really excited for these. I was never the biggest fan of the original Batman series, but these are so damned iconic I cannot resist.

I'm really excited for these two figures! Remins me of my childhood when I had these:

mego-batman-n-robin.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just incase you weren't aware but Figures Toy Company is reproducing all the old DC Mego's. I have the first set and they are like going back to the seventies and picking them off the Woolworth shelve.

I also will be paying off Batman and Robin on April 5th. I cant wait for these and bring on the batmobile. I may buy a second set of both to go in the Batmobile permanently.

Back