1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So these guys gonna do a Batgirl perhaps? :D

That's the million dollar question. Yvonne Craig has just made a big splash on he web page about agreeing to terms on her likeness rights which is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

But the licence that HT has seems to just be the 1966 movie, which is not so great, because she did not come in until the third season.

do you think so? Just have to be extra careful i guess. The car is the only reason i'm buying the figures! :yess:

Yeh, the material on those suits looks to be the same material as CR Supes' suit, which'd snag at the drop of a rough fingernail. Extra careful is the way to go :)

I borrowed the DVD set from a friend of mine, and, my goodness, is it bringing back some great memories. I hope they extend this line past Batman and Robin.

Off topic-
Watch the Catwoman episode where she goes to college..

weird, funny episode with hilarious lines of dialogue stating the obvious on so many aspects of the show- Julie looks half-crocked part of the time...a classic

That's the million dollar question. Yvonne Craig has just made a big splash on he web page about agreeing to terms on her likeness rights which is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

But the licence that HT has seems to just be the 1966 movie, which is not so great, because she did not come in until the third season.

Actually, Hot Toys did say "TV series" in their news release.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/news.php?newsID=32

I kind of wish HT had done an SSC exclusive for Batman; I know what would've been perfect: the alternate, pink, radioactive cowl.

That's next year's TF Exclusive.:lol

I was hoping for the Lyle Waggoner version of 1966 Batman myself. :wink1:

testreel_47.jpg

6198106_std.jpg

She looked super-hot in that story! :love

Her last appearances on the show. :(

I've reached episode 102. The third season is a bit disappointing. No cliffhangers and incomplete sets. And no more Julie Newmar.

The consolation: Batgirl!

On the subject of superhot, I just rewatched Hi Diddle Riddle today, and, damn, Jill St. John as Molly.:drool :lol They sure knew how to pick 'em on this show.:lecture

PO'd these two already and debating on the Batmobile if it comes out for PO!!
That's gonna be humongous!!!:horror
Yeah I know!
I passed on the '89 Batmobile for reasons of both space and money, but I'm not sure if I will be able resist the '66 version... :panic:

Edit: Thanks again for the pics, batfan08,looking good!

Actually, Hot Toys did say "TV series" in their news release.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/news.php?newsID=32

And they have said '1966 Movie' many times too, so it really is anyone's guess! Heck even SSC are calling the figures as being from the TV series.

It would be perfect for me becasue I would love a Julie Newmar Catwoman along with all the rest...a subject that has been covered in a good few pages of this very thread recently. And as for an Yvonne Craig Batgirl...count me in.

HT have not exactly been consistent with how they are classifying this range.

Yeh, the material on those suits looks to be the same material as CR Supes' suit, which'd snag at the drop of a rough fingernail. Extra careful is the way to go :)

Absolutely! I had the CR figure and that was terrible for getting unwanted snags! May have to get the cotton gloves out!!! :lol:lol

Back