1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the flexers are getting these before the paid in fullers? HOLY UN-FAIR SHIPPING PRACTICES, BATMAN! Mine's supposed to charge on the 15th.

So the flexers are getting these before the paid in fullers? HOLY UN-FAIR SHIPPING PRACTICES, BATMAN! Mine's supposed to charge on the 15th.

I think it's the opposite.. Flex payers have to wait! I just got off the phone with them because my last flex pay is on the 20th and they won't let me pay it until its due. I ordered these day one of pre order. Same with robin, they told me that paid-in-full customers are getting theirs first

I think it's the opposite.. Flex payers have to wait! I just got off the phone with them because my last flex pay is on the 20th and they won't let me pay it until its due. I ordered these day one of pre order. Same with robin, they told me that paid-in-full customers are getting theirs first

I'm a pay in full customer and I won't be charged until the 15th for Batman and the 25th for Robin so...

Wrong. I flex paid and my Bats has already shipped. I am curious about why people find that unfair? I ordered mine within 2 minutes of the page going live. My order carried a bit more risk on my side, but less risk for SSC since if I cancelled at any time they would have taken a portion of my deposits.

Seems fair to me. :dunno

That seems to be about right. Flexers seem to already have ship notifications while the pay-in-full customers have to wait until their cc is charged on the 15th and figure is shipped afterwards. It would make sense that paid in fullers get priority shipping.

Are there any paid-in-full folks out there who already have ship notices?

So wait, people have already had theirs processed, charged and shipped out to them? How?

My Batman goes through on the 15th and I JUST got my notification for Robin (the 25th).

Wrong. I flex paid and my Bats has already shipped. I am curious about why people find that unfair? I ordered mine within 2 minutes of the page going live. My order carried a bit more risk on my side, but less risk for SSC since if I cancelled at any time they would have taken a portion of my deposits.

Seems fair to me. :dunno

Well that's what the guy told me, so I hope HE'S wrong. I don't know, I just want the figure..

That seems to be about right. Flexers seem to already have ship notifications while the pay-in-full customers have to wait until their cc is charged on the 15th and figure is shipped afterwards. It would make sense that paid in fullers get priority shipping.

Are there any paid-in-full folks out there who already have ship notices?

Mine still says "processing" on flex pay. No notice over here.. The way I see it is robin not released til 25th anyway. I'm not posing one w/o the other anyway. I don't expect to see both until first week of may

I've gotten "shipping soon" e-mails for both Batman and Robin (got the Batman one several days ago, and the Robin one, today). But so far, neither has been shipped.

Just got mine today. Loving him. :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I did the flex pay thing a while back and mine was charged for the yesterday as the last pay and was shipped in the AM. The emails came later on during the day, but good thing I checked though, I get mine next monday! Can't believe the wait is over.

Utterly loving these figures.
Decided to bring Bats home last night.
I didn't realise that it came with the most literal window box ever..
2r24rb8.jpg

I'll bring Robin home on Monday and set up a dynamic climb!!
And prompt the viewing of some 60s Bat TV.

Oh, you just have to touch the Bat belly... Nuff Said!!

Back