1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he ships from SS April 15. Sooner would be great.

Sideshow typically schedules payments to coincide with an items arrival at the warehouse.

My status shows as "Item Shipping Soon" so I am optimistic that it is shipping today or tomorrow. :pray:

Sideshow typically schedules payments to coincide with an items arrival at the warehouse.

My status shows as "Item Shipping Soon" so I am optimistic that it is shipping today or tomorrow. :pray:

My last flex was charged today and says Item Shipping Soon! I think they said items ship within 5 business days of final flex pay. Hope that means today. I haven't used flex in a while...

Are you in the U.S.? I didn't flexpay either and the status on mine is still "Processing."

I am in the US and mine actually shows processing as well. I got a notification that something is arriving tomorrow from sideshow via ups and not sure what else it could be... I guess I'll find out tomorrow...

Batman shipped and will arrive to me next Wednesday. :yess: One question for fellow collectors who order from Sideshow, have you been getting email notifications that your orders are shipped lately? My last two (this one and Wolverine) I haven't received an email but when I check the status on the web site the orders are marked as shipped. I find it sort of strange but I guess it doesn't matter too much as long as I get my items.

I haven't gotten my shipping notice email for Batman yet. However, I checked my order stays on Sideshow's site and it has been shipped with a delivery date for Tuesday! Seems like lately I've been getting all of my notices a little late, but they do pop up at some point.

Sideshow really irritates me when it comes to shipping. I ordered this guy hour 1 on Sept 19, pay in full, and my order is still processing.

Mine shipped out today, says it will be here on Monday. I'm in Arizona. A little surprised he is shipping out so quickly. I really thought it would be another month.

Sideshow really irritates me when it comes to shipping. I ordered this guy hour 1 on Sept 19, pay in full, and my order is still processing.

Same here. I specifically chose full instead of flex pay because I was told they ship those out first. Oh well, a couple days extra isn't going to kill me.

Batman shipped and will arrive to me next Wednesday. :yess: One question for fellow collectors who order from Sideshow, have you been getting email notifications that your orders are shipped lately? My last two (this one and Wolverine) I haven't received an email but when I check the status on the web site the orders are marked as shipped. I find it sort of strange but I guess it doesn't matter too much as long as I get my items.

Glad I saw this post because I got no notice either and after checking my acct it did ship yesterday! So mine will be here Wednesday too. I think this is the first time I've gotten no ship notice before.

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I even ordered Robin separately because I wanted to use a different CC. Maybe they're penalizing me since I cancelled the Robin and re-ordered with a promo code for $20 off. I never touched the Batman pre-order though. I wonder what their criteria for shipping these out is.

Finally got a charge notification for Robin but still no ship notification for Batman. Robin has a date of April 25th and Batman remains the 15th.

Finally got a charge notification for Robin but still no ship notification for Batman. Robin has a date of April 25th and Batman remains the 15th.

Same here brother. Congrats to next week's Adam West recipients though.

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I even ordered Robin separately because I wanted to use a different CC. Maybe they're penalizing me since I cancelled the Robin and re-ordered with a promo code for $20 off. I never touched the Batman pre-order though. I wonder what their criteria for shipping these out is.

I'm rowing in this boat too. Ordered day one, no shipping notice yet. Still processing.

Back