1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me see if I can find his website for you. He usually offers his items in a smaller scale, but I always challenge him to up it to 1/6.

I reached out to him a couple of months ago and asked him about this. He responded back once saying he didn't have the electronics to make more. I asked would he just make the computer and I could try and source the lights...he stopped responding.

I never asked him again as I don't chase people to take my money.

Congrats on getting one...looks amazing. If you ever want to sell it, name your price!:naughty

His son had some health issues and he had to take a second job to pay bills. His lack of responding was not ignoring, just family.

It's all good...courtesies, or lack thereof, in this country just aren't what they use to be. I sympathize with the situation but a simple "I don't have the free time to do this anymore" would've sufficed.

The Tweeterhead Batcomputer didn't fit in the area I had planned for it originally, but fortunately it fits in the detolf w/ HT Batman & Robin.
Holy Burroughs B205, Batman!

b_r_bc.jpg

^^^ Thanks DiFabio, much appreciated. It's a shame HT hasn't done more with the license, but oh well, F them & hooray for Tweeterhead. Lots of villains on the way.

I posted my current collection over at the DC statue section.

Just ordered the Robin figure from bbts. Any tips on where I can get the Batman for a decent price? Seems like a lot of people want 500 or more for him now.

I got Robin. Just finished taking some pics of him. My kid is playing with my phone but maybe tomorrow I can post some pics. Then on Thursday, Batman should be here too. Hoping for let's of fun. I ended up getting Batman on Ebay for about 325.

Back