Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never got total confirmation, but I'm pretty sure that was a new mold never used on a released figure--the Iron Man Mark II 2.0 without the sculpted rivets--which is something HT really should (probably will) release in red/gold as a regular release sooner or later.

For sure. If they *did* make a new MKIII mould, i am sure they will eventually get mileage from it somewhere.
But they are doing the diecast too.

Wait, I just saw this:

Rule of thumb for HT teaser pics:
1. Partial HS + Costume= will make figure
2. Costume Only= will make figure but leave you dry on any new info.
3. Accessory only= will announce figure when you've forgotten about it or lost hope of it being released.
4. Logo only= License acquired but nothing will be made or released
5. If Enterbay has produced a similar figure- will release new pics every
time EB does to 1 up them.

....that sounds about right. LOL....

For sure. If they *did* make a new MKIII mould, i am sure they will eventually get mileage from it somewhere.
But they are doing the diecast too.
Are you referring to the variant that was all blue and came with a book about HT sculpting? I think I saw that at SDCC 2011. Just thought it was a repaint of the bd mark 3. Whatever happened to that by the way?

Are you referring to the variant that was all blue and came with a book about HT sculpting? I think I saw that at SDCC 2011. Just thought it was a repaint of the bd mark 3. Whatever happened to that by the way?

284634_10150253182097344_58690437343_7810452_5969954_n.jpg

Yep. I wanted it badly then and still do. I hope they get to one of the stealth IM from IM3.

What happened to that book? I know the figure was cancelled but did the book get the same treatment? I'm more interested in that book than the figure itself.

Would love to have a book of that size showcasing the process they go through for these figures.

That was a really cool variant! I was always hoping HT would release that along with artist-inspired Iron Man variants. Like those Iron Man customs shown at one of their collectible expos.

HT better do that version of Zod. Will rock!

Yeah, when you look at how good that DC Direct statue's likeness is, you know HT could be just as good, if not miles better.

I'm really hoping they make a Zod and a Faora. Both would be instant buys from me.

I think this figure looks waay better than Superman. Which puts me in quite a dilemma coz id love having it but it would look incomplete without superman

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think this figure looks waay better than Superman. Which puts me in quite a dilemma coz id love having it but it would look incomplete without superman

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i think you should just get both. The two are pretty much companion pieces.

935026_557277424334252_914316507_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My GOD, this head sculpt leaves me speechless every time i look at it. i really can't wait til this figure releases. GREAT JOB Hot Toys.:clap

Spot on likeness. HT is doing an amazing job with the MOS line so far. Both figures head sculpts are top notch.

As much as I disliked the movie, this figure -- from head sculpt to (how did they even sculpt that) armor -- is just stunning.

Back