Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what it looks like underneath the fabric.

m6d5.jpg

I got mine today and love it. The accessories are awesome. You can "suit-up" the figure with all of the accessories and it isn't cluttered or awkward. Very clean and well put together with a ton of options for posing. Another figure that I'm happy I pulled the trigger on.

I went to go pick this figure up this afternoon at Cornerstore Comics, and forgot they close at 5pm tonight. Barely arrived at 5:12pm due to stupid traffic. Was not meant to be tonight. Will go back tomorrow morning. Will be meant to be tomorrow.

Anyone received their figure with bent swords?

Just slightly sideways.

F'n Hot toys... I'm telling you, if anyone bought these and they were their first Hot toys ever... that would be sad and misleading.

These are the most cost efficient Hot Toys which is a bad thing.

On top of that, their weapon trays bent our swords.

Just slightly sideways.

F'n Hot toys... I'm telling you, if anyone bought these and they were their first Hot toys ever... that would be sad and misleading.

These are the most cost efficient Hot Toys which is a bad thing.

On top of that, their weapon trays bent our swords.

Yep I agree.

Was the tray really the cause? How did you fix yours?

Yep I agree.

Was the tray really the cause? How did you fix yours?

It would be strange for a tray to bend metal, that said it was the very first thing I noticed, and notice on other figures, sometimes the tray bends stuff...

The sword is only noticably bent if you look down the blade, it's a few millimeters to the left, I haven't bent it back...

Snake eyes has been stripped down and put back together, he's perfect now...

Storm shadow CLEARLY needs a new body... why does his solar plexis stick out! the body is a piece of garbage....

It would be strange for a tray to bend metal, that said it was the very first thing I noticed, and notice on other figures, sometimes the tray bends stuff...

The sword is only noticably bent if you look down the blade, it's a few millimeters to the left, I haven't bent it back...

Snake eyes has been stripped down and put back together, he's perfect now...

Storm shadow CLEARLY needs a new body... why does his solar plexis stick out! the body is a piece of garbage....

Isn't it the same body as Snake Eyes?

Back