Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it the same body as Snake Eyes?

Yes, it is... however Snake eyes can get away with it because of his chest plate and shoulder armor. It hides the feeble body well.

There are more figures with this new "cheap" set up...

Coulson
Fury
Snake eyes
Storm shadow

That I know of.

First thing I did was swap out those long ankle joints on my storm shadow. His legs were far too long and it made for poor posability.

Again, thankfully snake eyes has taller boots which make the long ankle joint ok...

I have a TTM21 coming for Storm shadow, that body is going to be great

8a3enabe.jpg
ezaqa6yq.jpg
e5e6etus.jpg
ase4e3a5.jpg

Storm Shadow's pose is sick!

Hopefully I will be getting mine next week. After a fiasco on ebay and having to go through the refund process after reporting a non delivering seller. I finally found another good deal. Im looking forward to having him in hand.

I have to say that of all my Hot toys, I find myself taking both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes out a lot.
They are so much fun to pose and mess about with.

Which one's better Eamon?

Hmmm that's really tough actually! In terms of display, I think Storm Shadow is very unique looking.
Snake Eyes is very cool too but from the waist down he is a bit boring I think.

Storm Shadow is just very classy looking so if I had to pic one, it would be him! :)

Hmmm that's really tough actually! In terms of display, I think Storm Shadow is very unique looking.
Snake Eyes is very cool too but from the waist down he is a bit boring I think.

Storm Shadow is just very classy looking so if I had to pic one, it would be him! :)

Cool! Thanks :D

Hopefully all the white on this won't get stained so easily.

Is the "body suit" underneath that is on Storm Shadow have any kind of thickness to it at all? Is it being used to thicken up his midsection so the bare plastic body looks more natural or is it just a thin piece of material?

Back